15 coaches online • Server time: 06:25
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Elf Draft Coachgoto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...goto Post Cindy fumbling after...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SillySod

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2008 - 16:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Personally I'm glad that the client dosent automatically distribute icons. I'd be really really annoyed if I played vs a team and rather thanhaving (for me) useful icons displayed I'd get a bunch of miscellaneous mice. That stuffs cool if you are into it but I think it might get in the way, especially if the client updates the images for you Confused

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2008 - 16:25 Reply with quote Back to top

SillySod wrote:
Personally I'm glad that the client dosent automatically distribute icons. I'd be really really annoyed if I played vs a team and rather thanhaving (for me) useful icons displayed I'd get a bunch of miscellaneous mice. That stuffs cool if you are into it but I think it might get in the way, especially if the client updates the images for you Confused

Also, an undead team with different icons (like using ghoul icons to display wolves and so on) could be interpreted as cheating.

So yes, it's better this way. Still, it's a bit in the way of us fluffers Very Happy

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2008 - 17:30 Reply with quote Back to top

If you are really heading for the fluff it is quite easy to create the [PLAYERS] section. Cause if fluff wins that extra minute is worth to spend.

Post   Posted: May 27, 2008 - 14:00 Reply with quote Back to top

hey... can somebody tell me please how to actually UPLOAD an icon?

all you guys just talk about your creactions and no one says a word about HOW to do it...

thanx and goog luck
JanMattys

Post   Posted: May 27, 2008 - 15:18 Reply with quote Back to top

icons are stored in your javabb, not somewhere on the site.

Post   Posted: May 27, 2008 - 22:06 Reply with quote Back to top

thanks!!!!!!!!
 Jump to: