51 coaches online • Server time: 17:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DropDeadFred

Post   Posted: May 18, 2004 - 15:48 Reply with quote Back to top

i havent bin playing fumbbl for long, bout since may but some of the abuse i hear people getting and the abuse i receive is terrible for Eg 200tr khermi vs my 170ish elfs i dont really want to play this game am im not all blodged up or anything so i politely say no and he starts shouting abuse to me in his own language witch is terrible i can ignore it but im not sure everyone can ignore it
but then i cant say much can sometimes i let of the odd swearword when my lucks not going the right way. (proberly gonna get banned for that comment) but maybe guys we can cool it down abit and appreaciate the power of choice and let it go, if he dont want to play you, let it go dont jus fire abuse at him
Mully

Post   Posted: May 18, 2004 - 15:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

he starts shouting abuse to me in his own language

Then how did you know what he was saying? He was probably wishing you a good day and best luck in your next match.

Quote:

i let of the odd swearword when my lucks not going the right way. (proberly gonna get banned for that comment)

Nay, admins love guys like us .... Rolling Eyes

Post   Posted: May 18, 2004 - 15:57 Reply with quote Back to top

yea mully your proberly right but..

Post   Posted: May 19, 2004 - 00:47 Reply with quote Back to top

proberly?

What terrible spelling, drunk again are we Fred?

Post   Posted: May 19, 2004 - 01:11 Reply with quote Back to top

nah, that's proberly just how he pronounces it Smile
Unxerxes

Post   Posted: May 19, 2004 - 01:30 Reply with quote Back to top

If someone is spouting insults in any language at your head you probably should report it as I've heard the boss-man himself state many times that your free to turn down any offer you want for whatever reason you want so you shouldn't take abuse about it anyways. And I think everybody has let the occasional curse slip when nuffle decided your day was going to good... As long as the intent wasn't to insult the other guy it shouldn't be seen as an insult at all...

Post   Posted: May 19, 2004 - 02:59 Reply with quote Back to top

I definitely make snide comments about opposing team members - "Skink Slapper" usually to let them know my policy of only fouling in retaliation or on a player that blitzes my skinks...

...but there's no reason to abuse an opposing coach and I'm always sympathetic to bad luck and congratulate them on a tricky maneouvre.

If someone's taking it that seriously I really don't want them as part of the community.

Please do report abusive coaches - Fumbbl is a probably the most friendly and accepting online community I've seen and I want it to stay that way.

Post   Posted: May 19, 2004 - 04:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Wombats wrote:
I definitely make snide comments about opposing team members - "Skink Slapper" usually to let them know my policy of only fouling in retaliation or on a player that blitzes my skinks...

Yeah.. thats logical... only an idiot would try to take out the skinks on a lizardman team.

Post   Posted: May 21, 2004 - 06:00 Reply with quote Back to top

I knew someone of with erudite judgement and keen critical mind would agree with me, BP:)

Considering how many casualties have been from my entire team converging on said Slapper...just wait 'til I get Dirty Player on my new team...

Jump to: