23 coaches online • Server time: 03:07
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
moussambani

Post   Posted: May 19, 2004 - 13:27 Reply with quote Back to top

OK, usual deal. Player ages early with a niggling.

This one was an amazon blitzer that got Guard on her first skill. On her second skill she got +MA, and aged with a niggling when the age roll was a 3. (1/12 chance of ageing on the second skill, isn't this a bit extreme?)

Well, that niggling injury can hurt (no pun intended), but the MA 7 is a rarity on amazon teams. What shall I do? (please, try to justify your decision. Don't go just "retire her" or "keep her", try to explain why)

In case you want to see the rest of the team, here is a link: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=79579
veron

Post   Posted: May 19, 2004 - 13:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Retire.

Because at this point you still can replace her without too much problem, later it will become harder and harder.

IMO.

Edit: Without ANY problems, checked your cash situation.
MixX

Post   Posted: May 19, 2004 - 13:45 Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with Veron, it will hit the team harder and harder to take a rookie in, at this point it will be relatively painless.

So: retire
Sparticus

Post   Posted: May 23, 2004 - 09:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Retire ASAP, all amazon blitzers start with block, dodge, so your chance of faileier with them is small, (well as small as it gets), MA 7 isnt that speecial with amzons cause i use my 8 RR with my TR 183 amzon team on sprint, and pass, pickup , catch the ball nvr on blocks... + the sooner she starts coaching the sooner u get another few skill rolls with another blitzer
 Jump to: