63 coaches online • Server time: 21:37
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coach
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
HoboJed

Post   Posted: May 20, 2004 - 00:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm...just noticed I can't delete this myself (at least I can't find any way to do so...)

But yeah, this thread is redundant now....

Last edited by HoboJed on %b %20, %2004 - %06:%May; edited 4 times in total
Christer

Post   Posted: May 20, 2004 - 00:58
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Install a proper IRC client. The Java chat is not meant for everyday use anyway.
HoboJed

Post   Posted: May 20, 2004 - 01:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I can't connect on IRC at all...(hint: this is not my computer that I'm on at the moment, and I don't have authority to install any clients)
_NeCrOmAnTe_

Post   Posted: May 20, 2004 - 01:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't have normal irc clint mode i use Trillian and when I trie to connect to the server it guives me an error (bad username).

I allways used java chat since I started palynd this game can some one put it up again? or at least see why isen't working and trie to solve it
HoboJed

Post   Posted: May 20, 2004 - 01:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Well....after much fiddling about, I was able to get mIRC installed onto this computer, but I just can't connect to afternet (I can connect to a lot of other networks, but not afternet for some reason) ... so unless there is any way around that, my offer for a game on this thread is still up. Wink
Angron

Post   Posted: May 25, 2004 - 12:48 Reply with quote Back to top

I can't connect to afternet either... I use mIRC (just installed it) and used the info found at the Help/FAQ section on this site. No success...
Any quick-tips?
Filov

Post   Posted: May 25, 2004 - 13:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I have been problems connecting to afternet, regardless of the IRC client I use (whether it is webbased, mIRC, Trillian or Chatzilla). I had just assumed it was the firewall settings of the network I was using....

perhaps not?

/me hopeful look
 Jump to: