21 coaches online • Server time: 04:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...goto Post Cindy fumbling after...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ozjesting

Post   Posted: May 25, 2006 - 17:01 Reply with quote Back to top

OK (I hope you are reading this Ski) Wink

I have finally tried to fill all 10 slots for every sound event (where practical) now that it is on offer. I have 6 "fall"s, 10 for si, 10 for ko, 8 for injury etc. The big hope was for the emotes. So i havae 6 each for cheer, boo and gottahurt.

Now...when I first tried it all together the problem seemed to be that it would play out the first run-thru of each sound (such as all 6 Falls) then it wouldn't start again. So silence on all of that event for rest of game. This happened across all sounds. (didn't check emotes at this stage)

So I thought maybe size was an issue..so I removed all the other soundpacks from the client except this one. Now the falls were working properly AND starting again as they should.

All the sound series are working EXCEPT the gottahurt. It will playthe 1st one...and keep playing that one. It never moves on to "gottahurt1, 2, etc.

The complete file is currently at 3.92MB. I was working on the hypothesis that 4.0 and above is the problem...but just a guess.

So...any clues. Unless for some reason gottahurt wasn't opened to multiple sounds?

Would love to have a "full as" sound pack...but it seems atm that this one will only work alone with the others turfed for room..unless I have done something else wrong.

Hope you (or someone) has an idea Wink

Cheers regardless,

oz

Post   Posted: May 25, 2006 - 17:15 Reply with quote Back to top

ozjesting wrote:
I have finally tried to fill all 10 slots for every sound event (where practical) now that it is on offer. I have 6 "fall"s, 10 for si, 10 for ko, 8 for injury etc. The big hope was for the emotes. So i havae 6 each for cheer, boo and gottahurt.

Almost off-topic: Could you, by any chance, be able to compile them into a sound pack to be uploaded into FUMBBL? Would also let me run a check on the files you have used.

ozjesting

Post   Posted: May 26, 2006 - 01:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Karhumies...I don't want to put them on FUMBBL yet as it isn't working properly. But if you wish to have a copy of the work in progress PM me your email address and I'll send you a zip. It is simply my LoonyToon pack taken to its logical extreme Wink

As far as the files I have used...each of those is fine. The problem seems to be stemming from either an overall size issue or perhaps there is indeed a reason "gottahurt" slot wasn't opened to multiple slots. Hoping to run that check today. Problem with that is I need others to be on with me to run it Wink

Post   Posted: May 28, 2006 - 18:32 Reply with quote Back to top

email you sound pack to me. you can find a link to my email on any of my download sites. I'll play with it when I get a chance.

Mirror - http://javabbowl.no-ip.org
Mirror - http://home.austin.rr.com/javabbowl
Rabid_Bogscum

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2006 - 09:41 Reply with quote Back to top

how did you go with this OZ?

Proud Member of the SWL
Kinks

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2008 - 23:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Karhumies wrote:

Almost off-topic: Could you, by any chance, be able to compile them into a sound pack to be uploaded into FUMBBL? Would also let me run a check on the files you have used.

Bump.

Has anyone done a "full as" multi-sound set yet?
Kinks

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2008 - 16:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Any additional sounds what so ever?

All the download ones available appear to be themed Sad