37 coaches online • Server time: 11:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Matt_wyeth

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2004 - 04:05 Reply with quote Back to top

number 1 rule linewomen and blitzers only, skills like catch and pass are neat but really are just going to inflat your TRs.
number 2 rule Keep it simple. get skills like BLOCK(can't stress block enuff), mighty blow, guard, and dirty player after all these are the skillz your enemy is going to be taking.
number 3 keep em dwarves down. don't worry about the ball so much. and try to keep as many of the longbeards or CD blockers prone as possible.
number 4 let them come to you try to make your blocks in such a way that he won't be able to block back. the idea behind this is that the dwarf player is going to want to throw more blocks then you since he has the advantage in the armour department. so if he can only get his blitz angainst you then he is only getting maybe one armour roll vs you a turn, whereas when his players move into contact with yours you'll be able to knock more of his players over hence more armour rolls. If you manage it right you will get alot more armour rolls then the dwarves and hence you will outcas them.
number 5 save those rerolls for as long as possible. don't worry about making ball rolls and keep all ball related rolls to a minimum you want rerolls for failed blocks.
number 6 remember not all dwarves have tackle so don't be afraid to dodge those position players.
number 7 go ahead and throw one die blocks you might get lucky and you will need to get lucky.
number 8 challenge weaker teams you'lll be supprise at what kind of games you can get.
Sparticus

Post   Posted: May 22, 2004 - 07:33 Reply with quote Back to top

It kinda not really in theme with hammering dwarfs i know but i was wondering how other Amzon coaches handle this my amazon team has 183 Tr i have all positional players, and 8 RR's FF 11 no assistant or cheerleaders... what do you guys and gals do with all the$$$ u guys earn from playing as iv got everything i can really buy now only thing i can do is buy up the other 2 linewomen to make my team 16???... do yas waste the cash???
AcheronStyx

Post   Posted: May 22, 2004 - 08:08 Reply with quote Back to top

*heh* Matt got Hi-Jacked....
Wotfudboy

Post   Posted: Jun 08, 2004 - 16:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah right... like an Amazon team will ever accept a challenge from a Dwarf coach!

Post   Posted: Jun 08, 2004 - 17:44 Reply with quote Back to top

iv played some dwarfs with my amazons won the game 2-1 but took alot of inj's i mean alot it was a low tr game so he dident have mb or guard but it still hurt but i won Smile he was swearing alot Smile

Post   Posted: Jun 08, 2004 - 18:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Sparticus, it can be fun to get a wizard for a match, if you have too much cash. It will lower your TR after the match, and it can help you score or prevent a score. If you do this, though, it is a better idea to play your next match versus a low-agility team.

On a related note, does anyone know if the zap spell is available now? I haven't played much in the past few months, and I'm not sure... all I know is that I really want to frog someone! Smile

Post   Posted: Jun 08, 2004 - 18:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Not available, and most players wont go near Dwarves with amazons, but fun to try it out once in a while.

Flings Rule!
Mully

Post   Posted: Jun 08, 2004 - 19:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

*heh* Matt got Hi-Jacked....

Actually I think the elementary school spring/summer session started and Matt doesn't have much free time outside of coloring and math tables.

Jump to: