44 coaches online • Server time: 17:07
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
TotalAnOrky

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2008 - 07:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey is anybody out there that would like to play my first game on fumbbl? I have played a few games on Java but this is my first night here.
TotalAnOrky

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2008 - 07:29 Reply with quote Back to top

I went to the games area and it looks like three people are looking for games in the Academy area. Can someone tell me how to get a game going? For some reason my password is not being accepted.
OneEye

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2008 - 07:32 Reply with quote Back to top

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

Nah seriously have you downloaded chat yet?

Basically the process to play a game is to get into the FUMBBL chat rooms, put your team/s on Gamefinder and then message/respond to challenges then play the game. If you don't have chat then you can pm coaches through the website but some coaches don't like this.
krytie

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2008 - 07:46 Reply with quote Back to top

However, if your password doesn't work, then perhaps you also need to sort that out. OneEye's suggestion of installing a chat client is a very good idea because it makes diagnostic work a lot easier Smile

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2008 - 20:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Always change your password to something easy 2 remember. Then set it to work on JavaBB(i dont remember how i did this) and that should sort out your password problems.