24 coaches online • Server time: 04:29
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Renegade

Post   Posted: May 06, 2004 - 17:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Has the GLN officially ended? I noticed it ran up until January but no word since then. I'm willing to help out in any way I can, some of the articles were a very interesting read. Very Happy
gorritakid

Post   Posted: May 06, 2004 - 17:22 Reply with quote Back to top

GLN is almost dead, yes, because almost noone cares about it enough to get involved for real.
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: May 06, 2004 - 17:28 Reply with quote Back to top

ill help out! lemme know whats done and whats needed and how to do it and ill do it!

exactly
Aequitas

Post   Posted: May 07, 2004 - 00:03 Reply with quote Back to top

I can help if you need graphic-work done. I can also do a couple more articles. I've only done one thus far, but it was fun to do and I wouldn't mind doing more. Whatever it takes to get the GLN up again -- it was a great idea and I loved reading every article in every issue. Sacrifices must be made!

Post   Posted: May 07, 2004 - 00:14 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd like to help too, it is/was a great idea... (as Aequitas says), I'll have a lot more time on my hands in a month or 2 (can't figure the examn tables out, so...)
DropDeadFred

Post   Posted: May 07, 2004 - 00:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Might be stupid question but what is the GLN? (i am blonde)

Post   Posted: May 07, 2004 - 00:57 Reply with quote Back to top

just worked it out Nvm

Post   Posted: May 07, 2004 - 01:09 Reply with quote Back to top

As I've maid it clear to Mnemon and other people at GLN, I can be counted on providing some graphics as well as an article maybe... (InkRose wil have to read it through of course, but still...) Smile

Post   Posted: May 07, 2004 - 03:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I am the sole editor of the GLN, which is an unfortunate situation that was sadly caused by the passing of cusi. Understandably, cusi's absence brought somewhat of a halt to proceedings. I have also been slack. However, I just got a brand spanking new cable connection today, so I have no excuse not to rev up the GLN process. I'll write a news piece about it shortly.
Mnemon

Post   Posted: May 07, 2004 - 10:16 Reply with quote Back to top

You are wrong m0nty ... I am an editor as well. And there are 10 pages of GLN _done_. I never managed to get more people interested in writing though. I had made a news post sometime in february that sparkled some interest that then died down again.

-Mnemon
Wuhan

Post   Posted: Jun 09, 2004 - 21:32 Reply with quote Back to top

How's it coming along? How can we get some more volunteers for article writings?
 Jump to: