79 coaches online • Server time: 21:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Vol

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2008 - 03:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Are there many [B]lackbox teams with a TR less than 100? I created a team and they lost two players in their first match. I just tried to play them again, but they didn't get a match. I'm wondering, how often will they fail to get a match?

I thought of starting a second team, but I'm afraid that will be the only one of my teams to get scheduled.

How many sub-100 teams are in [B]? How long do you think I'm going to have to wait to get to play that team again?
pythrr

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2008 - 03:47 Reply with quote Back to top

TS is what matters. So yes, flings goblins and ogres.

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2008 - 03:49 Reply with quote Back to top

well i started a human team and they got 3 of their players RiP'd and 1 Mng in their first match, and then they got a match the next round - despite the fact that i had 5 other bbox teams. So i wouldn't worry too much about it.
EnglishJake

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2008 - 04:08 Reply with quote Back to top

There are 30 teams in [B] with a TR less than 100

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=teams&group=&race=&order=9&nav=10&start=32
Vol

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2008 - 05:32 Reply with quote Back to top

EnglishJake wrote:
There are 30 teams in [B] with a TR less than 100

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=teams&group=&race=&order=9&nav=10&start=32

How do you do that?

Anyway, my Chaos team got another match. Lost another match, and their TS dropped some more.
PirateRob

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2008 - 07:07 Reply with quote Back to top

In fact, since the scheduler tries to pair outliers first, if there is a good match for your team with an extreme TS you're more likely to play that the your middle of the road team.
odi

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2008 - 07:59 Reply with quote Back to top

I've had the sme problem, I just keep getting games for my Skaven and Norse, my gobbos are getting bored in the mean time Very Happy
But no worries, I'm sure tehy will eventually get one... Black Box is the best thing since good divorce lawyers!
nin

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2008 - 18:50 Reply with quote Back to top

AxeMurder wrote:
In fact, since the scheduler tries to pair outliers first, if there is a good match for your team with an extreme TS you're more likely to play that the your middle of the road team.

Not sure abou that, but it's probably true by now.

Still, for low TS teams it's a bit difficult to get scheduled... but since your TS will probably increase at some point, it's just a matter of patience imho
 Jump to: