14 coaches online • Server time: 06:48
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
torsoboy

Post   Posted: Dec 25, 2008 - 03:30 Reply with quote Back to top

odi wrote:
Balle2000 wrote:

A 1 time amnesty for bringing any number (or a fixed number) of your Ranked teams into the Blackbox.

No! Too meany high ranking teams there that have been built up by dodging or cherry picking... In B you atleast have to really build the team.

In B, your team cannot continue cherrypicking and according to common wisdom it would mean that that team will break down sooner than later. I'd like a 1 time option to transfer your Ranked teams to Blackbox should B become the dominant division. There are just too many teams with great histories that would be shelved otherwise.

Post   Posted: Dec 25, 2008 - 05:13 Reply with quote Back to top

agreed, and futher i'd argue for a full merge. make b=r, and for those who wish to "select games", let them play in league or unranked.

Post   Posted: Dec 25, 2008 - 12:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I want to make a practical suggestion, helping to spot scheduler missjudgements easier:

When the bot announces a game, put the coach he thinks has an advantage first, then the coach at disadvantage, then the suitability score.

Something like "Coach X (Orcs 160/162) vs Coach Y (Elfs 149/150) @759" sounds OK, whereas "Coach Y (Elfs 149/150) vs Coach X (Orcs 160/162) @759" would then raise an eyebrow.
 Jump to: