46 coaches online • Server time: 17:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...goto Post War Drums?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Barash

Post   Posted: Jun 08, 2004 - 19:57 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm fine with it. but I think the Champion conference it could be a bigger problem. The Archon league where I am playing in is only a 5 round league.

Please don't skip the playoffs though. I finally made it to a top 2 seed and it seems that the Red Orc's Rage finally made it to the playoffs after struggeling against bad luck in their first NUX seasons.

Post   Posted: Jun 08, 2004 - 21:17 Reply with quote Back to top

I would never skip the playoffs Wink

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2004 - 17:55 Reply with quote Back to top

It seems like NUX III has died out only 4 out of 18 games in round 5 got played. Any plans for a nux 4 ?

I think rounds never should be longer than 5 games. After 4 games it's usualy obvious that some teams doesn't have a chance of placeing in the upper half and the coaches of these teams often don't want to play 3 more games in a tournament they don't stand a chance of winning. These dropout then causes other dropouts due to other coaches getting frustraded over never getting to play their games and soon the entire tournament collapses.
Willard73

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2004 - 18:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I apologize to all for my disappearance as of late. I have just moved to a new apartment, and do not
have computer access at this time. I'm trying to get the damned company to come install a line, but it's
like pulling teeth from a parrot!

Anyway, season's almost over, no league is to play past round 6, to keep things even. That way, all
coaches will have had the same number of games. I'll be signing on whenever possible from a friends
house to try and keeps things moving, and we'll get the playoffs started as soon as possible. Good
luck to all.
-Willard73

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2004 - 18:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Bump , bump, bump, another one bites the dust
Bump, bump, bump, another one bites the dust

Another league dead and another league dead, another one bites the dust
Bump, can we waste more time
Playing in these stupid league ....

Willard73 account RIP

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2004 - 22:20 Reply with quote Back to top

The guys says let's keep things moving, has a very valid explanation for his absence, but there is no group anymore. I wonder if there's something else going on that we're not aware of...

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2004 - 22:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Well something is up since all his teams and groups were deleted.

Usually if someone leaves BB cause of time committments they leave the groups for someone else to take over.

Jump to: