66 coaches online • Server time: 00:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Cindy is back?goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Draxus

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2008 - 08:37 Reply with quote Back to top

I've seen some coaches wish to have a no preference with their Black Box teams. So lets work this out...

Make a team of 11 halflings (cause they are the cheapest players) nothing else, fire them all without playing a game (not to an assistant coach) press them to activate?

Supposedly this would work until you run into someone else that has done the same, and your no player teams face off for a match...
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2008 - 08:46 Reply with quote Back to top

?

I haven't played a box match yet, but doesn't the blackbox match up sequencially the most powerful teams and continues to pair up teams until it works its way down to the least powerful? It doesn't search for the perfect TR/TS pairing necessarily.

I think you'd get a game as long as there wasn't an odd number of teams activated.

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2008 - 08:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Erm, what is this even supposed to prove? What relevance does it have to the topic?

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2008 - 09:24 Reply with quote Back to top

?!?!

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2008 - 09:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Draxus wrote:
I've seen some coaches wish to have a no preference with their Black Box teams. So lets work this out...

Make a team of 11 halflings (cause they are the cheapest players) nothing else, fire them all without playing a game (not to an assistant coach) press them to activate?

Supposedly this would work until you run into someone else that has done the same, and your no player teams face off for a match...

Sounds to me like a sneaky way for you to get an easy game for your TS 20 Goblins Razz
Woodstock

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2008 - 10:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Right, seems there is no real point here... *lock*
 Jump to: