23 coaches online • Server time: 02:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MrC

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2009 - 01:35 Reply with quote Back to top

I just found this place and wanted to say hello. I setup my team and will see if I can get some games in this weekend.

I pulled out my old set from 1998 and read the rules. Also read the LRB4. Played around with the client on solo so I wont be completely clueless when someone decides to play me.

This is a great site and I am looking forward to playing many games in the future.
Lakrillo

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2009 - 01:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome here, and be ready to say goodbye to your old life.
Shades_SteelFist

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2009 - 01:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to FUMMBL if ya looking for a game you should join the IRC chan lots of friendly coaches on there (And by friendly I mean low down cheating win at all costs maniacs, But hey this is blood bowl so ya better get used to it ) nah just kidding 0.o, its a great site with great people.

If ya have any questions or anything just post a coment here or ask in IRC and if youd like an academy game against Rebork Trainerz drop me a PM Smile

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2009 - 01:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Quit now while you still can Wink

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2009 - 02:22
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to Fumbbl!

Look me up if you need any help, I run a team that helps guys play their first match. Have fun!
 Jump to: