31 coaches online • Server time: 13:20
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
cstar

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2009 - 22:46 Reply with quote Back to top

just wondering when or if these are comming and if so are they going to be the same as ranked or some new [b] exclusive majors?
Kryten

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2009 - 22:52
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

There have been no indications of any sort of Blackbox tournaments at this time. In fact, we're still in the "test" phase, so I wouldn't expect to hear about such things until it's stable.
treborius

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2009 - 08:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Kryten wrote:
There have been no indications of any sort of Blackbox tournaments at this time. In fact, we're still in the "test" phase, so I wouldn't expect to hear about such things until it's stable.

look at this thread, where this is already being discussed.

some (including you and me) would want tourneys in B and some don't want tourneys in B.

reasons against are, that some think metagaming would be possible to get an advantage in B-tourneys while probably fearing, that R-tourneys will have a lesser popularity.

I'm hoping it'll happen, because i've almost completely stopped playing R ever since B came up.

Christer has stated somewhere (don't remember where i read it, exactly), that he's not intending of having tourneys in B *at the moment*.

So i agree with Kryten: Don't count on it, but wait and see... Wink
veron

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2009 - 08:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Let's keep the discussion on one thread if possible (link on previous post), locking this one.
 Jump to: