54 coaches online • Server time: 20:04
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coach
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Should opponents be enforced to play me with the teams i want to play against?
Yes, absolutly
7%
 7%  [ 6 ]
No... noone should be enforced to play something he doesn't want to
4%
 4%  [ 4 ]
No... they should be enforced to play the teams I want to... what s with you I don't care
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
yes kind of.. but the way you suggest it is wrong
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I think a compromise would be the best solution. State here.
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Do you take anything what you do ever serious?/ Are you on drugs?
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Everything is serious and nothing at the same time... I understand that even if i don't believe, this thread is meant to be serious, it still has a serious message
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Dude, you have waaay to much poll options... again...
2%
 2%  [ 2 ]
Pie
4%
 4%  [ 4 ]
Extra Pie!
6%
 6%  [ 5 ]
This poll is even worse then the entire thread... you should have put that into your Blog where it belongs... thats were you keep your trash, right?
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
I'd take the option above this one, but I feel uncomfortable with being insultive
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
there are better ways to insult Wreck then in this poll... state below
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I accept your apology for creating this...
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
none of the above applies (state below)
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
I have nothing to say really to this, but since this option is here, I wanted to thank Christer for his great work on the site... you are allright, dude
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
people so often forget about Skyjunky.. dude what you made there is one of the finest pieces in the universe... there is not much that brought me so much joy... sky, you are awsome
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
i dont like you
15%
 15%  [ 13 ]
I don't accept your apology for creating this
24%
 24%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 82

Wreckage

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2009 - 02:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I only play against Orks, Chaos, Dwarves, Ogres, Chaosdwarves, Khemri all the time... its always the SAME team....

now ok these are actually 6 teams out of sixteen...

i also only play against woodelves, proelves, highelves, goblins, lizzies, humans and necros

i slowly start beginning to wonder if there is not any snotling team around...

..i demand more fairness in the blackbox and want oppoents to be enforced to play me with the teams i want to play against!

apologies for creating this... i couldnt resist...
Lithuran

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2009 - 02:40 Reply with quote Back to top

You seemed to have missed the point of a black box.

And who said life was fair? Build a bridge and get over it.

Sure it would be nice, but seriously being against alot of bashy teams makes low AV and non bashy team hard to maintain in B.

So dream on.
Frankenstein

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2009 - 02:40 Reply with quote Back to top

LMAO

I think your poll doesn't provide enough opportunities to choose from. Laughing
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2009 - 02:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Lithuran wrote:
You seemed to have missed the point of a black box.

And who said life was fair? Build a bridge and get over it.

Sure it would be nice, but seriously being against alot of bashy teams makes low AV and non bashy team hard to maintain in B.

So dream on.

its very unfair i cannot play against the teams i want to
Synn

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2009 - 03:11 Reply with quote Back to top

__Synn
Woodstock

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2009 - 03:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Snotlings in LRB4?... you cheater!!
Mattius

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2009 - 03:22 Reply with quote Back to top

I can only assume this is a joke thread Razz. But being serious , the fact is the rules and team selection are stacked in favor of basher teams when it comes to Blackbox. Hence playing with lighter teams just isn't fun for most people as odds are you will take more than a few beatings with little or no chance of recovery. End of if you want diversity of games make more league teams and enter them into leagues that suit your preference.
Calcium

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2009 - 12:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Very Happy

When you don't know what the hell is going on, SMILE. More often than not others will smile back, and you realise your'e not the only dumb s%$t there.

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2009 - 12:56 Reply with quote Back to top

isnt it SkiJunkie ?
I went for the Christer option
bicarbonateofsteve

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2009 - 13:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm, some people seem to be seriously responding to this thread Very Happy

Having said that, i too would LOVE to see snotlings entered into blackbox....
odi

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2009 - 13:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Mattius wrote:
I can only assume this is a joke thread Razz. But being serious , the fact is the rules and team selection are stacked in favor of basher teams when it comes to Blackbox. Hence playing with lighter teams just isn't fun for most people as odds are you will take more than a few beatings with little or no chance of recovery. End of if you want diversity of games make more league teams and enter them into leagues that suit your preference.

I actually disagree here, from my point of view, the lighter teams have a lot better chance of winning games here than in ranked, because a lot of basher teams go for bash only. Ofcourse there is some rebuilding every once in a while, but that's part of the game for squishy teams. They rack up spp so fast they have to loose players. It's for game balance, really Very Happy

Didnt vote for anything, since I couldnt find a suitable option. Could you add a few more?
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2009 - 13:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Nexus_Six wrote:
isnt it SkiJunkie ?
I went for the Christer option

now in risk to hijack my own thread.... (i really dont mind)

christer is the guy that provides us the opportunity to play bloodbowl inside an online community.. he coded the the entire team development aspects, aswell as immense amount of statistics and tons of other stuff you will find on the page... he is also constantly providing server capacity to use the client and has involved a staff to keep the site running... in short: christer is related to fumbbl..

the game itself the bloodbowl client was written by skyjunky and made freely available for open usage, not just on fumbbl... the client doesnt have a coded teamdevelopment encoded and is basically working with every kind of roster you dare to create outside fumbbl...
with tons of extra options....
...skyjunkie created some options to make the client especially suitable for the needs of fumbbl, like the fumbbl login and worked with the community together for a long while... even now he is paying attention to everything thats reported in the bug section of the forum and has proven to be very helpfull... without him we wouldnt have a client and wouldnt be able to play on fumbbl....in short skyjunkie is related to the bloodbowlclient

sky refused for a long time to take any donations.... informations why he changed this you can find on his clientpage... http://javabbowl.no-ip.org/Articles/WhyDonate.html

...you have now the oppotunity to donate to both christer and/or skyjunkie...whatever suits you more

to donate to christer... simply click on the paypal link above....
pythrr

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2009 - 13:42 Reply with quote Back to top

can i has whine now?

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2009 - 13:43 Reply with quote Back to top

It's SkiJunkie with an 'i'.

-- veron with one n
torsoboy

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2009 - 13:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Calvary.