60 coaches online • Server time: 20:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mightypeon

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2009 - 21:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, I noticed the distinct lack of Fluff for Lizardmen teams, so I tried to write some of my own:

Did you Know:
In older times, Lizardmen coaches liked to include Kroxigors with Marks of the Old ones in their teams. Since these guys were very rare, so they often had 2 Jobs, on as a Blood Bowl player and one in a Warhammer Fantasy army. Given the limited intellectual abilities of Kroxigors, this produced some disastrous events. In a Warhammer Fantasy battle, the Star Kroxigor "Killalotl" confused his Jobs, Grabbed a Slann mage Priest and threw it straight at an opposing Great Unclean One. Since both the Great Unclean one and the Slann Priest somehow had a Heart of Woe, a magic Cataclysm ensued totally eradicating both armies.
The fiasco was so great that Kroxigors with Marks of the Old ones dissappeared from both Blood Bowl Stadiums and Warhammer Fantasy armies.

Did you know:
Lizardmen teams were infamous for trying to bring in all kinds of Big monsters onto the pitch. Sometimes with disastrous effects. In the Semifinal of the Spike Cup, The Itza Impalers Stegadon "mascot" Stompy-Wompy mistook the Dwarfen Warhammerers Deathroller for another Stegadon and tried to mate with it for the entire first half, producing three Dead referees, a Dead Dwarf and a niggled Saurus Star player as well as "Dwarfodon the Menace" a nigh invulnerable Stegadon-Death Roller hybrid.
Dwarfodon later became the reason for a war between Lizardmen and Dwarfs, as both sides claimed it was theirs.

Did you know:
Luthor von Drakenborg is widely creditet with bringing an end to Lizardmen teams fielding on Pitch Slann Mage Priests. Beeing nigh invulnerable thanks to the shield of the old ones, and able to change reality itself with their thoughts, Lizardmen teams with on Pitch Slann Casters totally decimated their opposition. Until Luthor von Drakenborg managed to Hypnotise the "Hexoatl Headhunters" Star Slann Mage Priest "Zap`em the Fat" into believing to be a frog and subequently killed him while the "Zap`em" thought he was a S1 titchy player.
Gran

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2009 - 21:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Great initiative, and some nice ideas! You have to forgive me if I'm a bit picky, but you will get a better "feel" to your fluff if you avoid meta references.

Today Is A Good Day For Someone Else To Die!
-- (Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay)
Zero1BB

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2009 - 21:23 Reply with quote Back to top

lmao!
 Jump to: