36 coaches online • Server time: 13:28
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Khaine

Post   Posted: May 25, 2004 - 06:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Would Big Hand on a mino with BT be a valid option? Just wondering if this would make a good blitzer if built correctly.. I know it's not the prune the team that RSC would be and not the elf grabba that tents would be..
Sp00n

Post   Posted: May 25, 2004 - 06:11 Reply with quote Back to top

i would think twice before giving a wild animal the ball Wink
LordSigmund

Post   Posted: May 25, 2004 - 06:15 Reply with quote Back to top

no, it might work, but id only do it with one who got pro first, as even a 2+ WA roll using your blitz move fails on a 1
HoboJed

Post   Posted: May 25, 2004 - 06:18 Reply with quote Back to top

You have to remember that with the current form of Wild Animal, it will be a happy coincidence if a minotaur holding the ball reaches the TD zone by the end of the half. A beast of nurgle with big hand on the other hand... now that can work... Wink
Elkerlyc

Post   Posted: May 25, 2004 - 14:32 Reply with quote Back to top

If the Minotaur already had block AND pro it might work.

Even so; I vastly prefer tentacles on a Minotaur; you blitz one of the protectors of the cage; follow up and stand next to the ball-carrier. Walk as many warriors next to the cage, preferably with guard and have two foul appearances nearby.

The ball-carrier has a hard time dodging because of the tentacles. Blocking will not be easy with 4 ST4 and an ST5 player around and 2 or more foul appearances make passing/handing off balls fairly hairy.

Well; that is theorybowl of course. I hope I will get a team like that one day. Laughing

Post   Posted: May 25, 2004 - 14:50 Reply with quote Back to top

On my first (and only) Norse team here on FUMBBL, I scored twice with a Mino on the team's first game! Was nice to get Block to him after only one game. It was in the days of old WA, though.
mattel_inc

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2004 - 09:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I recently scored a td with an undeveloped mino almost by accident. So I rekon go for it and get the big guy touchdown record it will make me laugh and its just about the only achievable record if your not into the prospect of playing 50 billion matches with the same guy/team.
 Jump to: