40 coaches online • Server time: 15:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PurpleChair

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2004 - 19:34 Reply with quote Back to top

I've probably just missed something, but is there any quick way to find teams with a similar strength? I've just sent my first ranked team off to get approved, and I can't find any easy way of getting a list of other TR100 teams.

Seems like some kind of team strength filter on the team list would be pretty useful, eh?
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2004 - 19:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Matches are arranged through chat. It's not the rule, but it is far and away the best method for doing so.

Check out the user guide for information on how to get and install an IRC client and how to use the "LFG" command, which advertises your team and availability.

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2004 - 19:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, okay. Just wondering if there was some way of browsing teams to challenge or something.

;o
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2004 - 20:36 Reply with quote Back to top

It starts here and goes on for pages and pages and pages and... There are just too many teams to really wrap your brain around the list. It's big. Big enough to be basically meaningless.

The way that chat and matchups work might make a little more sense if you just jump into it.

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2004 - 22:21 Reply with quote Back to top

You might want to read about the Ladder Division. It allows for written challenges. A full list of the teams in the division can be found
here. There are also other fun divisions that you might want to check out.

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism
Useful Site

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2004 - 22:29 Reply with quote Back to top

EvolveToAnarchism wrote:
You might want to read about the Ladder Division. It allows for written challenges. A full list of the teams in the division can be found

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism
Useful Site
Oh thank you EtA, for some strange reason the chat does not work here and I was stuck to find an ...alternative method of playing
cheers mate!
Ironik

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2004 - 22:31 Reply with quote Back to top

EvolveToAnarchism wrote:

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism
Useful Site
Oh thank you EtA, for some strange reason the chat does not work here and I was stuck to find an ...alternative method of playing
cheers mate!
 Jump to: