55 coaches online • Server time: 22:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Enkeli

Post 22 Posted: Jul 12, 2004 - 04:37 Reply with quote Back to top

As the the title says, what way i should take this team?
Fnord`s

Should i scrap the lineman who has got only 2 SPP in 22 games and get a Goblin to replace him?

I`ve got many TD`s made against me with Troll throwing the Goblin behind my line and making a TD.

Post   Posted: Jul 12, 2004 - 05:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, you sure don't need 16 players on an orc team! Scrap the rookie, and the niggled lineman too, without buying anything. I'd even scrap a RR. Play another match, buy your 4th blitzer and scrap the Leader lineman. Then grow your TR/TS by getting more skills, not by buying more players.
MickeX

Post   Posted: Jul 12, 2004 - 05:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm, later on you might want to replace that niggled BO for a rookie one. Depends on how long you'll be playing the team though, in the short run this'll weaken the team a bit.
Enkeli

Post 9 Posted: Jul 12, 2004 - 06:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Scrap a RR, i just don`t get that....

Post   Posted: Jul 12, 2004 - 07:11 Reply with quote Back to top

i had 7rerolls and 6 players my tr was like 230ish same with you im not sure what to do with orcs as my tr is in the 260 range what to do? maybe drop the dp or?...
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=77580

Post   Posted: Jul 12, 2004 - 14:50 Reply with quote Back to top

That last RR gives you an extra 6 in TR/TS, without adding much to the team. (You don't use it very often, right?) That way, you get to play tougher opponents, and lose more often. Try to get back to the same TR/TS by gaining new skills instead!

DropDeadFred: That team looks well balanced. I wouldn't drop anything apart for some of the assistant coaches. Try to focus on getting Guard for the BO:s!
Grod

Post   Posted: Jul 12, 2004 - 15:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Id scrap the niggled BOB, a RR, the asst coaches and cheerleaders. 13 players is plenty for an orc team. Your TR will drop by about 20/21 points, your SR by about 15 points and you will be able to find easier opponents to play. It looks nice to have a team with high SR/TR, but in your case the SR/TR is inflated by things that dont necessarily help you win matches.

Replace the blitzer before the BOB if you do drop the BOB.

Oscar Wilde
 Jump to: