51 coaches online • Server time: 14:13
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mandoralen

Post   Posted: May 06, 2009 - 21:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi pals,
I tried few times to enter a game but never had a chance to play.

I copy paste the url from the R on the left on my team : http://fumbbl.com/teams/Sandwalkers.html as it was explained in the Start Guide.

I key in my login and password and then I have a window which says :
http://fumbbl.com/teams/Sandwalkers.html?unsername=mandoralen&password=mypassword&host=proxy.fumbbl.comport=8082&proxy=uzi&type=client&cid=null&version=Beta%208.9java.io.FileNotFoundException:.\teams\Sandwalkers\Sandwalkers.html (Path specified cannot be found)

Any help/ explanations/ advice is welcome.
Thanks in advance for any support. Smile
Mandoralen
goat314

Post   Posted: May 06, 2009 - 21:42 Reply with quote Back to top

for what it's worth, i load the team fine. Check in your javabbowl directory, then teams and see if a folder with your team is there, try deleting it and then try loading from the url again. Maybe the file didnt download properly once or something. Do other teams load for you?

*edit* i see you're new, try 1 of mine: http://fumbbl.com/teams/Alley+Gators.html
BroadAsImLong

Post   Posted: May 06, 2009 - 21:48 Reply with quote Back to top

check the options screen. there is a checkbox that needs to be selected to use Fumbbl, cant remember the exact name, but it's something like "allow integration with Fumbbl".

path specified not found implies it cant find the team, and since the team is on the server, this may be the problem.

Broad
Clementus

Post   Posted: May 06, 2009 - 21:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Or your firewall is blocking the java program. Happened on one of my comps til i allowed it.

Flings Rule!
Mandoralen

Post   Posted: May 06, 2009 - 22:05 Reply with quote Back to top

I considered your suggestions, then I decided to uninstall and reinstall all the java program...
I think I succeeded to downlaod my team...
Thanks a lot...
Now we gonna see if I can go for a game.
Smile

Clementus wrote:
Or your firewall is blocking the java program. Happened on one of my comps til i allowed it.
goat314

Post   Posted: May 06, 2009 - 22:15 Reply with quote Back to top

When in doubt, blame Java, just make sure you didn't install past update 6.0.7 or whatever, it will not play well, very laggy. Enjoy FumBBL Smile
 Jump to: