15 coaches online • Server time: 03:03
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Wendol

Post   Posted: May 06, 2009 - 20:05 Reply with quote Back to top

I found a JavaBB replayer
And in that replayer you can see the tackle zone of the player. And I was wandering if it could be done in the JavaBB.
I cant find the replayer so as soon i find it ill post the link
Wreckage

Post   Posted: May 06, 2009 - 20:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Wendol wrote:
I found a JavaBB replayer
And in that replayer you can see the tackle zone of the player. And I was wandering if it could be done in the JavaBB.
I cant find the replayer so as soon i find it ill post the link

there is no such thing in the client... many coaches in the community want that a certain degree of professionality remains when playing the game... it is very easy to see the squares and it shouldn't be a problem to see the zones without having them marked...

however, it's argueable if showling tacklezones would push the game over the edge... but you will still have to deal with it Smile
krytie

Post   Posted: May 06, 2009 - 20:24 Reply with quote Back to top

i know there is some other client which populates each square with a number, showing the number of TZs on that square. It was in an old thread somewhere but i don't have time (Razz) to look for it. Hopefully this will jog someone's memory though...

I believe it was developed by someone who liked a particular pitch but didn't like the fact it was difficult to see the squares on it. Whatever the reason, I agree with Wreckage in that it's a bit too much of an assist to coaching, but also agree that it would be good for beginners (although would stunt their learning growth so prob not good long term).

Post   Posted: May 06, 2009 - 20:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Krytie, are you refering to the new lrb5 clint being developed by Kalimar?

From this post - http://www.fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=372135#372135

Post   Posted: May 06, 2009 - 20:37 Reply with quote Back to top

There was a replay client that had all the zones marked on it with blue/red and numbers. Maybe this is what you are thinking of.
The easiest way to see the tackle zones in the current client is to look at the little pictures of player icons, each one is surrounded by tackle zones Smile

vanGorn

Post   Posted: May 06, 2009 - 20:45 Reply with quote Back to top

G_Force wrote:
There was a replay client that had all the zones marked on it with blue/red and numbers. Maybe this is what you are thinking of.
The easiest way to see the tackle zones in the current client is to look at the little pictures of player icons, each one is surrounded by tackle zones Smile

Not all of them are. Only those of the opposing team which have neither a yellow dot, nor a white slant line, nor a white X overlaying their icon, do indeed have a tackle zone, affecting your players. Wink

lemf

Post   Posted: May 06, 2009 - 21:34 Reply with quote Back to top

G_Force wrote:

Ah so thats why my players fall over so often.
Wendol

Post   Posted: May 06, 2009 - 22:27 Reply with quote Back to top

What can I say. Im lazy... I stop smoking because it was to much trouble opening de package Very Happy
Well thank for answering the post.
 Jump to: