58 coaches online • Server time: 21:09
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Toml

Post   Posted: May 12, 2009 - 18:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi first of all I'm new too blood bowl online but what a great game and an even better community this it. So far I've had 3 games in the acadamy division and although i've lost all 3 my opponents have been great and my steep learning curve has beguin. My question was, in the user guide the section on configuring the client when I click options mine aren't the same as the ones shown and in particular there is no EXP OFAB. When I paly a game with myself as the client there is a message at the beguining saying options changed on client EXP OFAB BB2K3 Hypnotic Gaze. Wasn't sure where to post so sorry if this is in the wrong area and thanks in advance for any help anyone can give. Tom L
Wreckage

Post   Posted: May 12, 2009 - 18:29 Reply with quote Back to top

don'T worry dude... as long as you have fumbbl login activated... fumbbl autochanges all your settings to fumbbl standart... so it doesnt really matter what options you choose.... just keep going... you'll be fine.

...also i highly recommend joining the #fumbblacademy channel on the IRC if you haven't done that yet.... people will help you with all your questions real quick and it will help you to get the hang of everything....

Last edited by Wreckage on %b %12, %2009 - %18:%May; edited 1 time in total
Astarael

Post   Posted: May 12, 2009 - 18:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Ignore it, ignore changing the settings.

When you use the play link to start a game it automatically configures them for you. That OFAB popup will always come up for everyone.

There's nothing broken Smile

Post   Posted: May 12, 2009 - 18:38 Reply with quote Back to top

thanks for the quick responses. All good then Cheers Tom L
 Jump to: