80 coaches online • Server time: 21:36
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Khudzlin

Post   Posted: May 16, 2009 - 09:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Operating System

Ubuntu Feisty Fawn 7.04

Java version (output from java -version)

java version "1.6.0_12"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_12-b04)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 11.2-b01, mixed mode, sharing)

Bug description

I had a disconnection (because my client closed without warning, which is a bug in itself) while my opponent was blocking my players. When I rejoined the game, some of them had become totally unusable: I couldn't select them and my opponent couldn't block them. Even after a drive ended, they stayed on the pitch, still unusable. However, they could be chainpushed, just as if they were prone or stunned.

Link to screenshot
oryx

Post   Posted: May 16, 2009 - 17:19 Reply with quote Back to top

blocked several characters while my oppo (khudzlin) was dc'd. Knocked two over. Couldn't push any of the knocked down players back (nor did they fall down, nor did I make armor rolls for them), but was able to deselect the blocking players and continue my turn. The knocked down players couldn't act for the rest of the drive, and the sprites (with tiny bash symbol superimposed upon them) stayed on the field for the rest of the game in the same location where they were blocked. We could no longer move onto the squares occupied by the phantoms. These phantoms couldn't be interacted with in any way cept by chainpushing (but not normal pushing - not an option to push a player into their square unless there was no other square to go to).
 Jump to: