61 coaches online • Server time: 23:20
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Lord_Splutticus

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2008 - 20:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Woodstock contacted me with the question if I would object to a Recordopedia-site, so we could give our good old Recordbook some extra bells and whistles.

I am pretty close to having all sections of it up to date, so expect an data update soonishly...

It is my firm wish to use the site as a sort of FUMBBL Hall of Fame site, a fansite with lots of bells and whistles. Upside of doing it via a site, and not via the forum, is that we could actually use a team for running this, instead of being completely dependent on my updates of the project and if I would ever go the way of the Dodo, the project wouldn't die with me.

Soooo, people with Elite Site=building skills, great ideas, great writing skills or great artwork please post here in this brainstorm=thread for the site.

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2009 - 00:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi guys, I dont know if this is the place to ask for this, but didnt know where...
i was watching recordopedia and i saw that the longest streak without conceeding a kill was only 6, and I realized that my amazons had a 7 matches streak...and they want the rocord!!xDD
Lord_Splutticus

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2009 - 02:55 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=3165 is the thread where you post it, you can also update it yourself at http://fumbbl.com/help:Team+Records

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2009 - 02:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm it seems my own Crazy Kings did a streak of 21 matches without conceding a kill and even 5 without conceding a single cas

Jump to: