41 coaches online • Server time: 10:03
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Blackwidow

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2009 - 10:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi everyone.

I need some help with html. I want to put in my team bio a button, then when i click the button a text appears and when i click it again the text disappears. Could anyone help me?

Thx in advance ^^
darkwing2k6

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2009 - 12:14 Reply with quote Back to top

hiya buddy, try copy/pasting this into your bio Smile

Code:
<p align="center"><input  type="button" value="Show Name of Button " onclick="x=document.getElementById('hide1');if(x.style.display != 'none'){x.style.display = 'none'; this.value='Show Name of Button'}else{x.style.display = 'block';this.value='Hide Name of Button';}"><div id=hide1 style='display:none'>PUT CONTENT TEXT/PICS etc IN HERE</div></p>

pretty straight forward from there- where it says show/hide name of button change that to whatever you want it to say eg Show Previous Players etc. and then put what you want to show in the PUT CONTEXT........ space. the best thing to do there is make sure the thing you want to be shown is already done and working, then copy/paste it into that section of the button html. it will be far less confusing. if you plan on using more than one button you will need to change all the sections that say "hide1" to "hide2" for 2nd button, "hide3" for 3rd button and so on. if you get stuck let me know and il try help you out Smile have fun
Blackwidow

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2009 - 12:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Thx mate you help me a lot ^^
 Jump to: