46 coaches online • Server time: 13:49
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post War Drums?goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
worto03

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2009 - 13:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,

I played a few games on here a couple of years ago and have just come back for another go Smile

When I download the client and click on a spectate game link it works straight away opening up the client and allowing me watch the game but it only ever works the first time - everytime I try after this it comes up with the connect box with the spectate game button at the bottom but it doesn't do anything when I click on it - to get it to work again I have to uninstall and reinstall the whole client?

Is there a cache or something I can clear to make it work everytime, would it be remembering something from the 1st game I watched? I'm confused Rolling Eyes

I have looked through the user guide but the advice in there seems to be around it either working or not working but mine works fine the 1st time just not after that?

Thanks for any help,
worto.
Woodstock

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2009 - 14:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Start a game in standalone mode, set up the players, end the first turn, and you are good to go.
worto03

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2009 - 14:06 Reply with quote Back to top

ah - OK - thanks for the reply I'll give that a go after work today.

Cheers,
worto.

edit - thanks just tested it and it works fine now - thanks for your help - time to work out how to play again!
 Jump to: