48 coaches online • Server time: 15:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
zagumus

Post 18 Posted: Jun 29, 2004 - 13:21 Reply with quote Back to top

My Darkling Destroyers (a Dark Elf Team) were playing there first game ever. They were very happy to have secured the services of a great lineman that went by the name of Shadow. During the first kick off of the game the Amazon fans lost control and lept onto the field and attacked us for no reason. they knock five of us down and got back in there seats. It took a few moments for every one to realize that Shadow was not getting up. Shadow will be missed (accualy replaced, but we will miss the 70k that we paided out on his contract already.) Because of heroic sacrfice of his life to bend the blade of some unnamed Amazon Shadow was named MVP.

Any one else never get to us a player before they died?

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=94744
Glomp

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2004 - 13:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Heh how amusing. Nope never managed to get a player killed without ever actually losing him but the crowd do like to hurt me Shocked

In one memorable game with my woodies i had 3 thrown rocks, 2 pitch invasions and riot (all against me btw). That really messed my poor fragile team up as you can imagine.

I knew playing a chaos team was risky Laughing

Why oh why do the crowd hate me?

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2004 - 13:34 Reply with quote Back to top

I once bought a minotaur, that went down himself on the first block he made (first block, first turn; stupid move..) and obviously wasn't built for playing blood bowl. A rather expensive experience, that one.
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2004 - 14:27 Reply with quote Back to top

My first Rat Ogre: first matchh, first turn, 2d block against an unskilled orc. Double Skulls, Rat Ogre dead.

It's not a pitch invasion, but hell, I'll remember it... Sad

Post 6 Posted: Jun 29, 2004 - 15:19 Reply with quote Back to top

I had a treeman that died on his third block rolling tripple skulls.
It goes better for his acorn.
Wink
mobo

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2004 - 15:43 Reply with quote Back to top

My fans stoned a player to death on 1st kickoff.
JoeKano

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2004 - 15:45 Reply with quote Back to top

In death so many of our players become the most valuable.....well most bloody expensive waste actually, but hey, inspirational....

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2004 - 16:04 Reply with quote Back to top

I had a troll that got a niggle before my first turn once, with apoth already used (on the previous block) and regen failing... retired him and bought a new one after the game, so he never got an action in his career... truth be said I named the new troll the same though hehe...

--
AeoN2
Elkerlyc

Post   Posted: Jun 30, 2004 - 22:13 Reply with quote Back to top

I had a Beast aging on third skill, so she (yes, a she.) was replaced by a new one.

First action; failed stupid test.
Then his pump wagon rams her and kills her.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=402006

Post   Posted: Jun 30, 2004 - 22:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I had a wood elf catcher who died in his rookie game on a Blitz, first kickoff - so technically that was before he ever got to take an action either - does that count?

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2004 - 20:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Had a woodie catcher myself standing behind the los for the kickoff. Enemy takes the ball, blitzes my catcher, RIP, turn 1 of the first game of this player's career. Apoth saves him long enough to stand back up, only to be blitzed once again in turn 2 of the game. You guessed it, RIP again. I guess that player just wasn't meant to play this game...

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2004 - 23:25 Reply with quote Back to top

HAHA, poor guy had the Angel of Death tatooed on his chest.

Had a player die (dwarf I think) die at the hands of an undead/necro team, apoth fail and then raised as a zombie. He then places the zombie of my former player on the LOS to taunt me. The order went in from the bench. KILL EM~! knocked the zombie over, foul, RIP. Of course he is reserected and joins his new teammates on the bench.

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2004 - 19:39 Reply with quote Back to top

heh, i just started, and lost a player in a pitch invasion in ym first game. i only had 4 men left on the pitch after that Sad

but hey, that's life.
Glomp

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2004 - 19:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Darkwolf wrote:
HAHA, poor guy had the Angel of Death tatooed on his chest.

Had a player die (dwarf I think) die at the hands of an undead/necro team, apoth fail and then raised as a zombie. He then places the zombie of my former player on the LOS to taunt me. The order went in from the bench. KILL EM~! knocked the zombie over, foul, RIP. Of course he is reserected and joins his new teammates on the bench.

I killed a Saurus a while back, on the last block its first game vs my necros. Got a nice looking zombie too.

Opposing coach wasn't best pleased.

Sometimes this game just makes you cry tears of laughter Laughing
spelledaren

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2004 - 19:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Hiff

Sad goblin. Confused
 Jump to: