65 coaches online • Server time: 21:05
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
tainted

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2009 - 20:18 Reply with quote Back to top

I use a very small laptop to play fumbbl and as such I'm forced to use the small field setting (so that the client is not too large for my screen). However, the small field won't display.

Both large and normal sized fields display the field image properly-- and I can still play the game without the field background in the small field setting, but to be honest I'd rather have an image present.

Is there anything I can do so that I may play fumbbl on the small field setting without having to stare at a blank field?
Cevap

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2009 - 20:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Someone already answered this question. Look it up!
Shinan

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2009 - 20:27 Reply with quote Back to top

You can right-click to change the pitch. There aren't small pitch versions of all the available pitches so it might be a good idea to look around to see what pitches exist. Also turn off weather effects in the options because otherwise you might get a nasty suprise when the weather is bad and you (again) are looking at a blue pitch. Of course you can also make custom pitches and all that jazz and then you might not need to turn of the weather. (read the readme for more information)

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2009 - 20:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks a lot, I've figured out how to install custom pitches and now have an image for every weather set.
Catalyst32

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2009 - 20:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Shinan wrote:
You can right-click to change the pitch. There aren't small pitch versions of all the available pitches so it might be a good idea to look around to see what pitches exist. Also turn off weather effects in the options because otherwise you might get a nasty suprise when the weather is bad and you (again) are looking at a blue pitch. Of course you can also make custom pitches and all that jazz and then you might not need to turn of the weather. (read the readme for more information)

So pitches under the effect of weather show up blank in the small screen. I wonder if that is why I am now experiencing some blank pitches when a game is started. I had to reload the client recently and the small client works better for me I think.

I have not noticed if a weather event was occurring each time or not. I will have to check that. I have just been reloading. I'd hate to be missing out on blizzard games and others if this has been the case. I was just thinking my computer sucks.
 Jump to: