47 coaches online • Server time: 17:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coachgoto Post Cindy fumbling after...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Arlecchino

Post   Posted: Aug 25, 2004 - 20:47 Reply with quote Back to top

mighty blow
Glomp

Post   Posted: Aug 25, 2004 - 20:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Take frenzy, dear god take frenzy!!! Shocked

Why would you consider anything else?

Post   Posted: Aug 25, 2004 - 20:54 Reply with quote Back to top

because stand firm is better?.. and mighty blow would be a waste of the double.. *shakes head*

Post   Posted: Aug 25, 2004 - 20:59 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know...a blodge black orc can be mighty frustrating for an opponent as well, esp at early stages of team development...so go dodge, get block asap, and reap the benefits...

Post   Posted: Aug 25, 2004 - 21:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Call me crazy but I say take the +MA. More 'unique' players may not be as reliable but I usually find them more fun. I will only turn down a stat increase in very unusual circumstances or short-term league play. The way I see it, block (for example) improves his odds of doing something that he can already do while the +MA adds potential. Without it - or sprint, which would be "special" in a different sense - there's no way he can ever move 7 spaces in a turn. He can still block, however... his odds just aren't as good. Silly way of looking at it, I suppose but I enjoy it.

Arguably the "smartest" choice for long-term development is Stand Firm. He'll be a bit boring but he makes an awesome anchor for your cage. Frenzy is great for him but less useful for the team overall, I think. Tactically, for open play and a team you want to keep around to a high TR, I'd say Stand Firm is probably your best bet.

Jump to: