58 coaches online • Server time: 23:01
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Glomp

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2004 - 03:21 Reply with quote Back to top

tautology wrote:
Quote:

Sadly my counterpart tautology took a dirt nap but he can be replaced.

I can never be replaced!
By my count, I knocked down 2 mummies, a skeleton, a Blitz-ra, crowd pushed another Blitz-ra, knocked down a ball carrying Throw-ra, and scored a TD....before meeting the sharp end of a Bitz-Ra's block. Where were my assists Mezir? Don't just leave me hanging out there like that! I was a star!
hehe! A short but glorious career Laughing

The last words of 'do pro elves suck's' secondary blitzer. Gave his life valiantly in the first game against 'mighty blow lovers'. When our reporter asked about this tragic loss inquisitorpustus (the captain of the elves) had this to say:

"Ha ha ha rather him than me, the little pisher stole one of my touchdowns anyway. Now get that recording thingumy out of my face I'm off to spend my wages on hookers and coke"

Clearly a sad day sportsfans...

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&showmatches=1&team_id=111404
Wombats

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2004 - 04:23 Reply with quote Back to top

tautology...he wanted more Blitzers on the roster...Nuffle didn't agree. May his late Blitzer bones rest well.

In reference to my bio:

Bio
What I do love is 60K elven linemen although I'd never play elves with Armour less than 8 as I am too cowardly and lacking in the brain to keep them alive.

Cool - I get to be a cheap and economical 60K linie but without my atrocious coaching to get myself killed Smile
I hope my new Block skill won't make me a default choice for scrimmage line sacrifices.

Jump to: