20 coaches online • Server time: 01:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
freak_in_a_frock

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2010 - 14:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Probably way too early for feature requests, but it is nice to have them logged somewhere.

When a spectator starts up the client they are given the choice of spectating the match they clicked on or seeing which other games of happening. Is there any way that this menu can be brought up again without restarting the client. It would be great for us spectators at work, we then can just flick between games at will.

Also minor request for a 'spectator joined/left' text, maybe even with their coachname if that is at all possible.
Nighteye

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2010 - 14:54 Reply with quote Back to top

freak_in_a_frock wrote:
Probably way too early for feature requests, but it is nice to have them logged somewhere.

When a spectator starts up the client they are given the choice of spectating the match they clicked on or seeing which other games of happening. Is there any way that this menu can be brought up again without restarting the client. It would be great for us spectators at work, we then can just flick between games at will.

Also minor request for a 'spectator joined/left' text, maybe even with their coachname if that is at all possible.

I think kalimar started that other thread to deal with feature requests, not sure though, but I bet this forum will get flooded with em.

Anyways, the "list open games" button is not really designed for that purpose. If you look at the list you will notice it also lists old games that had to be abandonded for some reason. The server still lists them as open.

But I agree it would be nice to be able to switch between games as spectator without restarting the client.

Also I am pretty certain the client already makes a little notice when spectators join/leave. I know i have seen it at least.
freak_in_a_frock

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2010 - 17:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Actually you are right, it does show spectators entering and leaving, but in the game action window, rather than the chat log. Cool!
 Jump to: