27 coaches online • Server time: 13:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
oryx

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2010 - 08:23 Reply with quote Back to top

I just want to shout out to Kalimar for making the client so incredibly user friendly. I'm actually introducing a good friend of mine to blood bowl via the new client (he's played one game irl to learn the rules). We played other tabletop games together forever, but he was never willing to bend on blood bowl. The awesome movement interface, the ease with which you can see who you can block and how hard it is, and the lack of buttons to be confused by all makes it very easy for new players to get into the game. There are some small issues (my friend gets frustrated when he can't "deselect" someone after selecting an action), but on the whole this is far more promising than I had even hoped for.

Thanks so much for all the hard work that went into making this happen!
Kalimar

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2010 - 09:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you for the praise. That's very kind, really Smile
On1

Post   Posted: May 01, 2010 - 09:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Also explain to your friend that he can indeed "deselect" a player after choosing an action by clicking the player again (Don't know if you intended to hi-light an issue that's not completely obvious, or if you didn't know you could deselect)
oryx

Post   Posted: May 11, 2010 - 09:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah I knew, I told him but he was being thick. Oh well!
 Jump to: