57 coaches online • Server time: 21:55
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
zakatan

Post   Posted: May 02, 2010 - 12:27 Reply with quote Back to top

I miss the dots marking which stats decrease/increase have the players. It's hard to spot that av6 norse lino in my own team, not to say that +ag+st orc blitzer on the opposing...
On1

Post   Posted: May 02, 2010 - 12:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Uhm, i think the positive stat increases are marked with a green dot (it's very small though)

However negative stats from injuries are not marked with a red dot (they should be.. i wanted to report this but forgot)
Lakrillo

Post   Posted: May 02, 2010 - 12:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I would like the value being green or red. Green if it is higher than normal, red if it is lower.
That would be a good indication that something is not as it should and you would check the value itself.
Stat increases have a small green mark now, but the decreases doesn't have anything.
Kalimar

Post   Posted: May 02, 2010 - 14:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Which is in the "known limitations" section of the Release Notes Smile
Lakrillo

Post   Posted: May 02, 2010 - 15:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Kalimar wrote:
Which is in the "known limitations" section of the Release Notes Smile

Thought that you got me there for a while... But known limitations states that Stat decreases have no effect. But they do, i played On1:s nurgle the other day that had a warrior with -ST and i got a 2d-block due to that where i thought i would have a 1d, as i didn't notice the -ST. Very Happy
Carnis

Post   Posted: May 20, 2010 - 13:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, how about bringing the +MA,+ST,+AG and +AV stat increase texts to the skill description bar too.

Not just a small green dot above the stat. I frequently miss ST+1 players and end up 1die blitzing my opponent because the +ST is not marked in the skillbar, only a meager small dot is above the statline Wink.
On1

Post   Posted: May 20, 2010 - 13:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Carnis i think this would be a bad idea in the long run. Imagine a player with -ma -ma and 3-5 base skills + 6 skills, there would not be enough room on the skill list.

However i agree, we need bigger bigger dots! perhaps even the number being a different color if it's positive/negative.
Were_M_Eye

Post   Posted: May 20, 2010 - 14:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes some better contrast between colour. Atleats make the dot dark-green. I can hardly spot the green dot.

Post   Posted: May 20, 2010 - 17:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Should be much better in Version 0.5.1. Check it out...
benjysmyth

Post   Posted: May 20, 2010 - 17:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Amazing once again. I love this client so much.
Carnis

Post   Posted: May 25, 2010 - 19:34 Reply with quote Back to top

I think it's great, but I still have a suggestion!

Because the niggling injuries have been changed to affect injury rolls, should the client somehow reflect this so that the Niggle would be somehow related to the Armor value of the player (move the red dot to below the AV stat.. or something similar but more pleasing aesthetically). Wink
 Jump to: