52 coaches online • Server time: 18:29
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
IceShadow

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2003 - 11:15Guest Reply with quote Back to top

First of all, the background and text colors seem to be getting reset to some sort of default. Is there any way to keep these colors stored, so they can be replaced after the game? It's annoying to have to change them back after each game.

Secondly, I would really appreciate it if the bottom of the form, with the team record, was filled out automatically (except for notes and highlights, of course!).

Also, the costs of rerolls, apothecaries, coaches, etc. isn't being put into the resulting .html file. This doesn't mean much, since any team editor will put them back, but the reroll cost has to be edited each game, which is kind of a pain.

An auto-calculation of TR and team value would be greatly, greatly appreciated!

Finally, while the rolls for skills being added to the roster as of v6.0 is a great idea, there's no place besides the resulting team .html where these rolls are shown. This means that there is no way to verify the rolls, since the opponent doesn't get a .html file for the team he plays against. It's a good idea, but the rolls for skills, ageing, etc. should be shown in the results .html file for the game, or something.

-Ice

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2003 - 11:19 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm sorry...I posted this to the wrong forum. It should be in the JavaBB Client Feature Requests forum.

-Ice
 Jump to: