34 coaches online • Server time: 13:15
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What to buy?
6th RR
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
hire a shaman (sorta wizzard ;))
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
team puppet (i.e. Troll)
66%
 66%  [ 22 ]
thrower
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
give money to charity
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
sod off Longinus and don't bother me with silly questions
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 33

Longinus_van_Eyck

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2004 - 02:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Morglum Marauders http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=106712 have amassed some cash in their hideout, they problem is their coach is not sure how to spend it Smile

he though of buying 6th RR or hireing a wizzard

the team alredy has 14 players so buying another one doesn't seem such a good idea, alas I might be wrong. anyway, all suggestions are most welcome.

thanks for comments lads
Alanir

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2004 - 02:18 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd get a troll - maybe don't even use it, but at least he's more resilient than an orc lineman. That, and stronger basher teams will have stronget big guys that will be able to knock down black orcs and the like easier - at least the troll needs an assist against him usually
PurpleChest

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2004 - 03:02
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Ditch the skilless lino. Buy a troll. Put him on the line, then use him last each turn or watch the turnovers come.
Markus

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2004 - 11:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Like PurpleChest suggested, ditch unskilled lino, get a troll. But don't ever get more than 5 rr. Use your money after you got the troll either for a wizard, or to replace seriously damaged positionals. Too many pl and/or rr boost your tr and ts so much that your chances will be slim against same tr/ts teams with fewer but skilled pls.

M

Jump to: