64 coaches online • Server time: 23:17
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2010 - 18:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Haven't played Slann, but have had a few games against them. I've found they get weaker at higher TV so I would dump him to lower your rating.
uzkulak

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2010 - 19:09 Reply with quote Back to top

yeah, its easy enough to skill up a new catcher, get rid of him. Str1 is just too much of a disadvantage. And get some more guard, slann need it badly.
f_alk

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2010 - 19:41 Reply with quote Back to top

The way the team is set up with all those strip ball and wrestle dudes, I'm sure he will be helpful until his natural demise.

About getting tougher teams to face: if it was a [B] or [R] team, it might be true. Being a test team of[FFB], I say: why not test it - you will learn wether it was worth it or not only by keeping him.
About getting more guard: Well, so far only one player has not taken guard when he really could have done it - and that player is close to his third skill because of the choice of his second skill (MB on the most CAS causing player). I am sure he will take more guard if and only if he has the opportunity to do so.
Collinisimo

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2010 - 19:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the advice everyone, and I have decided to sack him and get a new catcher. I'm sure I can skill him up rather quickly, so no worries there, and it will also take down my tv quite a bit.
 Jump to: