77 coaches online • Server time: 21:21
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
breaker

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2010 - 03:27 Reply with quote Back to top

I just played a game and when it finished my computer froze. I can no longer do anything with my team and the little bubble next to the team name says "waiting". What should I do. Like I said before I can't access anything on my team.
Kryten

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2010 - 03:29
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

You should submit a support ticket here:

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=support and ask an admin to push through the result based on your opponent's result file.
breaker

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2010 - 03:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think my opponent received his because he said his computer also crashed
Kryten

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2010 - 04:08
FUMBBL Staff

Mouseover the orange W, it says "waiting for your report". That means your opponent was able to upload his file.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2010 - 04:17 Reply with quote Back to top

aye

you should manually upload your own result zip file,

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2010 - 04:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Alright I'll try it
breaker

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2010 - 04:21 Reply with quote Back to top

He says he didnt receive his report either
Kryten

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2010 - 04:51
FUMBBL Staff

Yes, your opponent got his match report. His report was uploaded. I see it on our pending matches page. You need to complete a support ticket and ask us to push through the match result.
breaker

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2010 - 13:03 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not sure what you are referring to but the last game that I played was against the mcgobsmashers. I believe that that team also has the waiting symbol. Inane already received my results from his undead team.
Garion

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2010 - 13:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Yup but his W is green and if you move your mouse over it it says waiting for opponent to upload results. So the game uploaded from his side fine but not from yours. So you will need to contact the admin via a support ticket here - http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=support to get them to push the result through.

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2010 - 01:52 Reply with quote Back to top

alright lets start over.

i have played one game against the Gobsmashers and that went fine. Next I played a game against the same coaches undead team this game also went fine. Finally i played a game against the Gobsmashers again, but this time my computer froze and so did his. Neither one of us recieved a report after the game finished because my computer froze and i had to end all programs. I found out today that my opponent didn't get his report from the game, so what should i do.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2010 - 01:55 Reply with quote Back to top

yes. he. did.

and Kryten has told you what to do already.

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2010 - 02:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Baker07 wrote:
so what should i do.

Fill out and send a support ticket.
Astarael

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2010 - 02:36 Reply with quote Back to top

To clarify.

When it says "Waiting for your report" that means your opponents result has uploaded but yours has not. He might not have a report kicking around for whatever reason, but it's still been uploaded.

When it says "Waiting for your opponents report" that means your result uploaded fine, but your opponents has not.

In this case it's your report that hasn't reported correctly, therefor you need to submit a ticket confirming what the score was. That's all, just send in a ticket saying "My team xxx played against yyy's team zzz and the score was a-b. Please can you push it through."

They already have his result, so they just need you to confirm the result and it'll all be fixed. Your opponent doesn't even have to be involved anymore, his side is completely sorted.

EDIT: I see it's all fixed now. So the only issue now is why you've posted using two seperate accounts in this thread.

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2010 - 02:40 Reply with quote Back to top

that was my brothers account for some reason our computer likes keeping the username for the other person loged on
 Jump to: