52 coaches online • Server time: 16:15
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Collinisimo

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2010 - 22:41 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=7713957

I wanted to make him into a OTTD machine, so what should I get? I was thinking Two Heads, so he could dodge through the back line easier, but I wanted to post here first.

I'm okay with skipping sprint for now because getting one chain push isn't to hard, and I don't want to give up this chance.
maysrill

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2010 - 22:48 Reply with quote Back to top

MA10 is fast enough, and the OTT stuff is easy enough as it is. Don't go crazy trying for Sprint (even for his next normal roll).

Two Heads is a fine choice, since it also helps with magic tricks ("watch me pass through this seemly solid wall of tackle zones") to get to the ball. Extra Arms is also an OK choice if you wind up getting the ball on the ground but it ends up in 1+ tackle zones, which is common for teams that use Strip Ball.

Author of Firehurler (Twinborn Trilogy Book #1), Aethersmith (Book #2), Sourcethief (Book #3)
Grod

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2010 - 22:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Two heads or leap makes him unstoppable. Sure feet is also a decent choice, since you usually don't have any GFIs when it comes to the actual scoring...

Otherwise, NOS, catch both add something, but seem less necessary.

Oscar Wilde
RC

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2010 - 22:57 Reply with quote Back to top

NOS is actually very good. Not always you manage to block away all the dudes on the LOS chain.. and then you have all the anti OTT lineups that get your poor gutter standing in 2 tzs trying to catch a ball.

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2010 - 03:48 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd go for two heads as well.
DustBunny

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2010 - 04:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Can we get a dirty player over here please?

[13:11] <;@Prinz> i can't ban bunny for being funny
pythrr

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2010 - 04:42 Reply with quote Back to top

oh bunny, stop speaking sense

Jump to: