21 coaches online • Server time: 01:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...goto Post Cindy fumbling after...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
howlett

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2010 - 10:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Jim was a little ogre boy when he found interrest in blood bowl. He soon become a contract from several teams, and played a few seasons 'till he signed at the Gnoadig!.

Despite other advices, he soon became a very interesting player, as he developed awesome skills (piling on, block, frenzy, break tackle, multiple block) in training and used them on the pitch.

Unfortunately in his last game against some frogs coached by jimjo, he got fouled and died by a non dp-linefrog in Turn5 of the 2nd half.

So my best ogre of all time passes away. I am glad that it happened before my whole team suffers from an airplane accident (ffb-reset).

Rest well, Jim.
Mr_Foulscumm

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2010 - 10:42 Reply with quote Back to top

This obituary will be awesome once the teams get deleted. At least you will have on place where your Ogres memory will live on... even if the link to the player doesn't.

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2010 - 10:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Rest in pieces, Jim! Btw, "your" beastman has started to make some progress : http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=7703942

Cya on the fields!

Jump to: