39 coaches online • Server time: 15:35
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post War Drums?goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Sizzler

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2010 - 12:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Lucifer wrote:
Stick another one on the list:

Declared a Pass
Failed Bloodlust
Went for it to stand next to a Thrall
Bit the Thrall
Clicked on target receiver
Went to opponent to choose to intercept (selected "Yes" - only one interceptor)
On my side it still had "waiting for opponent to select interceptor" and we couldn't proceed

Can I add that it wouldn't let me select an interceptor. The last thing on my game log was 'thrall has been stunned'.

Thanks.
Sizzler

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2010 - 12:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Carnis wrote:
Lucifer wrote:
One more to add:

Turn 5, first half. I failed a Bloodlust roll, blitzed with the vamp, ran into the end zone and bit a thrall (who was outside the end zone). It took a few seconds, but then it acknowledged the score. However it wouldn't allow me to select any of my players (I was down to 10) to set up for the kick with

Did you have a secret weapon on pitch? This sounds like the bribe-query not showing.. The fix is again just to reconnect and select to use or not use bribe..

I'm just guessing here, though Very Happy.

There were no secret weapons about. The game was norse vs vamps. The only inducement was a babe for the norse.

Thanks.
Carnis

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2010 - 12:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Sizzling_Gromril wrote:
Lucifer wrote:
Stick another one on the list:

Declared a Pass
Failed Bloodlust
Went for it to stand next to a Thrall
Bit the Thrall
Clicked on target receiver
Went to opponent to choose to intercept (selected "Yes" - only one interceptor)
On my side it still had "waiting for opponent to select interceptor" and we couldn't proceed

Can I add that it wouldn't let me select an interceptor. The last thing on my game log was 'thrall has been stunned'.

Thanks.

Then it's the same bug me & billbrasky had in this game.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=3080475

You can finish game by reconnecting (the interceptor coach) and choosing not to intercept when the query reappears (on the reconnect).
Lakrillo

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2010 - 12:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Does this intercept-bug happen only when there is a failed bloodlust going?
If so we have narrowed down the cases so we can find a solution for it.
Carnis

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2010 - 13:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes in the two reported cases, it did Wink. My linked replay has it happen at midway 1st half, when my Vamp throws it through 3 marauders & an AG5 elf. The intercept bug won me that game..
Lakrillo

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2010 - 13:48 Reply with quote Back to top

I think there have been general talk about that people cannot select interceptors to but we fixed a bug where that hung the game a couple of patches ago if i recall right.
Like this bug report, which you said was still active, but the game you linked to was a Vampire-game, so might be the same as here.
This is why exact descriptions are very good to sort out what the problem really are.
Have people had problems with interceptions that are not playing vampires?
Podfrey

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2010 - 14:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Carnis wrote:
Lucifer wrote:
One more to add:

Turn 5, first half. I failed a Bloodlust roll, blitzed with the vamp, ran into the end zone and bit a thrall (who was outside the end zone). It took a few seconds, but then it acknowledged the score. However it wouldn't allow me to select any of my players (I was down to 10) to set up for the kick with

Did you have a secret weapon on pitch? This sounds like the bribe-query not showing.. The fix is again just to reconnect and select to use or not use bribe..

I'm just guessing here, though Very Happy.

No secret weapon. My opponent tried to disconnect, but when he reconnected it started a new game (the original had ceased to be)
Lakrillo

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2010 - 15:11 Reply with quote Back to top

If it started a new game, then you reconnected the wrong way and didn't use the open games button when logging in but tried to use the same game-name. I bet the game is still there under open games for you.
JoeKano

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2010 - 12:48 Reply with quote Back to top

SLann vs Darkies, no secret weapons etc.

Turn 8 Darkies passing , Slann selected intercept yes, then couldnt select the player. Disconned reconned, selected yes gain accidentally as was distracted by wife. Disconned reconnected selected no and game still didnt proceed.

I dunno what the darkies set up is but im on vista with latest java if thats important?

Jump to: