39 coaches online • Server time: 14:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Frankenstein

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2010 - 22:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know whether this has been suggested before (if so, you might as well lock this thread):

Couldn't the menu include a tab where you could determine defaults for certain skills (e. g. always use vs. ask for Side Step) and apo (i. e. never ask vs. always ask for KOs)?

This would save tons of time, at least for me.
Tarabaralla

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2010 - 18:17 Reply with quote Back to top

i totally agree.
something like this will save many blodgers to be surfed out in the public ^^

Such a basic thing could be nice, but even some upgrade like asking or not for PO when u get KOs, or using or not MB when hurting a stunty (even if the cas is done with normal roll, the server adds +1 making it something worse than a BH).

And will make more useful fend and other automatical skills that sometimes turn out to be good for the opponent (like negating a second block to a frenzy, even if it would have been 2 dice down)

Last edited by Tarabaralla on Nov 25, 2010 - 18:23; edited 1 time in total
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2010 - 18:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Frankenstein wrote:
I don't know whether this has been suggested before (if so, you might as well lock this thread):

Couldn't the menu include a tab where you could determine defaults for certain skills (e. g. always use vs. ask for Side Step) and apo (i. e. never ask vs. always ask for KOs)?
This would save tons of time, at least for me.

Since I was deeply annoyed with the SS window before too, I made a thread about that and got a response from Kalimar himself.
He stated that he went for the implementation with pop up window because it was the best way to trigger a warning beep that the opponent has to act.
That put aside, I'd so make SS work on auto.
 Jump to: