56 coaches online • Server time: 23:50
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
f_alk

Post   Posted: Dec 19, 2010 - 12:27 Reply with quote Back to top

DrumBSD on 12.12. wrote:
today, at 5 turn I got 4 out, with 2 serious injuried player...

Must have been a match in testing mode. His last match was three days before this post.
On1

Post   Posted: Dec 19, 2010 - 12:33 Reply with quote Back to top

f_alk wrote:
DrumBSD on 12.12. wrote:
today, at 5 turn I got 4 out, with 2 serious injuried player...

Must have been a match in testing mode. His last match was three days before this post.

You forgot the last part of the quote Smile

DrumBSD wrote:
Then the game crash Smile

edit: unless he edited his post after you quoted him ofc.

Last edited by On1 on %b %19, %2010 - %12:%Dec; edited 1 time in total
Garion

Post   Posted: Dec 19, 2010 - 12:33 Reply with quote Back to top

It happens, my last game - http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3102384 my opponent managed to roll and unbelievable amount of pows and broke my armour a huge amount but he rolled only stuns all game yet my rats somehow managed to break the av 9 armour alot and injure alot. It's not a bug its just bad luck.

Also people tend to play a lot more games on fumbbl than they can play in real life so the chances of these things happening is greatly increased in a far bigger sample size.

Last edited by Garion on %b %19, %2010 - %12:%Dec; edited 1 time in total
f_alk

Post   Posted: Dec 19, 2010 - 12:35 Reply with quote Back to top

On1 wrote:
You forgot the last part of the quote Smile
DrumBSD wrote:
Then the game crash Smile

Ah ... that's his next post - after saying "bye" - I must admit I overread that one.
Lakrillo

Post   Posted: Dec 19, 2010 - 13:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Actually he do have a point about the bug.
Atm the cas-statistics count even failed GFI:s and failed dodges as casualties caused by the opposition.
So FFB WILL have a higher Cas-statistic than most other BB-games where it only counts casualties from blocks.
uuni

Post   Posted: Dec 19, 2010 - 14:15 Reply with quote Back to top

@Lakrillo: That is a good point to rise.

In TT I have run to at least two different ways of accounting the casualty statistics:
Way B. Count all casualtys without filtering the source of the cas (SPP-producing or not). Group the casualties to BH,SI,KI after any apothecary or regeneration rolls, BH that goes to reserves is recorded as BH.
Way C. Count only casualties that have produced SPP to someone. Groups the cas to BH,SI,KI same way than in above.

I think you could account them in some other ways, perhaps even group them before apo/regen. I am not certain whether there is an official ruling about this somewhere. In rules it is mentioned that these stats should be recorded to the roster, but it is apparently vague in what way.

Personally I like to use the way B, because it helps me to measure how other teams in the league affect my team when the teams develop skills. For instance, the development of Diving Tackle skills is not measured with the way C, neither is Vampires' Pro skill's effect on thrall-biting. Still, way C makes it easier to quickly calculate the total cas SPP during the team's career for comparison.

Is this thread a good place to discuss this topic, is this diverging from the original point?
Reisender

Post   Posted: Dec 19, 2010 - 14:53 Reply with quote Back to top

i think you can use this thread. the initial problem has been errrrrm solved.
 Jump to: