27 coaches online • Server time: 03:17
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...goto Post Cindy fumbling after...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Sigellius

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2003 - 16:06 Reply with quote Back to top

We used to have house rules in a league I was in, whereby it was possible to hire on players from teams that were retired, into new teams - was wondering if that could happen around here, too?

We used to cost them at base price plus 10k for each starplayer level. My memory's hazy, but I think it was limited to only new teams, and maybe only one player.
Mr-Klipp

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2003 - 22:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm, on the one hand that isn't a bad idea to give new teams a bit of a boost and give an old star a shot at a comeback, but the logistics of it would be a nightmare, even just finding one that was worth hiring. I just checked, and we have 789 players retired already, and we haven't even been running that long.

The Finishing Touch
AsperonThorn

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2003 - 23:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Well Maybe you could create a pool, by allowing a Coach to designate 1 Player for re-hire, and only allow teams created with the same race to hire that player. And after they have been in the pool for a month, they get dropped.

Asperon Thorn
 Jump to: