9 coaches online • Server time: 05:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
f_alk

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2011 - 15:25 Reply with quote Back to top

zakatan wrote:
oh well, i guess zombis then could be apoed if they had an available apo...

Absolutely ... if they play for say a High Elf team or so. Smile
zakatan

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2011 - 15:26 Reply with quote Back to top

f_alk wrote:
zakatan wrote:
oh well, i guess zombis then could be apoed if they had an available apo...

Absolutely ... if they play for say a High Elf team or so. Smile

birthday zombies, or crown of sand skelletons for instance
Metadone

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2011 - 18:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Gosh, I didn't mean to stir things that much. Glad to see people are passionate about the game and try to be that much involved Smile.

The way I read the rules is: if a player gets injured (KO or more), 1st roll for the apo (if it's allowed (not an eaten player for example), if it's available and if you want to use it) then roll for regen if the apo failed or you're unhappy with its result.

I thought the client was doing the check the other way round (1st the regen, then the apo if regen failed). According to Carnis, I was incorrect and the client is implemented the right way. I'm sure I remember seeing it the other way round but I guess I'll witness a few more matches and come back to confirm my point or bash my brain to a pulp in shame in public Smile

At the end of the day, I do agree that even if it's implemented the wrong way, it's not a major issue. Sure it would tip the balance in favour of the teams concerned but there aren't many around (I can only think of vampires and trolls in regular teams (orcs, gobos)), so overall, not a make or break situation.

Meta
 Jump to: