72 coaches online • Server time: 21:13
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Shephard

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2011 - 00:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Playing this game using the 0.7.1 client:

http://fumbbl.com/ffb.jnlp?replay=17331

As the necro team, there were a couple of instances where I had a zombie knocked down, and tried to stand it up and move one square: something a zombie should be able to do without rolling a dice. On a few occasions, when trying to stand up and move a zombie, I got the GFI dice pattern around the zombie. As an experiment, I had the zombie move, and the client showed a GFI die being rolled (the critter succeded). I had this happen a few times during that drive. In a later drive, I noticed that this behavior had stopped: Zombies could get up and move one square as normal.

I went back through the replay to where I know one of these incidents occured. Unfortunately, the replay doesn't show the GFI or die rolled: it just shows the movement. For what it's worth, On turn 3, the zombie 'Protect Your Neck' stood up and needed a GFI to move one. My opponent verified that he saw the die roll in the client.
Woodstock

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2011 - 01:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Replay shows no GFI at the start of turn 3 for that zombie. I suggest taking a screenshot next time.
FatEddie

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2011 - 01:18 Reply with quote Back to top

It happened to me a few times as well
uzkulak

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2011 - 01:27 Reply with quote Back to top

I was smjack70's opponent. I can confirm that the gfi were rolled. Although the occassions I noticed it were in turn5 of the 1st half and turn6 of the 1st half with the player Nil. On both occassions the gfi do show in the replay for me.
 Jump to: