38 coaches online • Server time: 14:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mr_Foulscumm

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2011 - 22:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Has anyone suggested rage yet?

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2011 - 22:27 Reply with quote Back to top

if the admin are offline you can file a support ticket here. - http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=support

remember you need to file a second one if the opponent hasnt contacted you within 24 hours.

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2011 - 22:34 Reply with quote Back to top

"censored"!?

no, say it ain't so.

signed, Goose
Astarael

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2011 - 22:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, naramath and Keith, I'm going to clear up some incorrect posts here.

If someone leaves from a game IN PROGRESS (keith's case), follow the disconnection procedure by going to Duketyrions link there, or finding it through Help -> Problems, Disconnections and other issues. No matter if they said they were rage quitting, or it just looks like one you can not prove it was such and must treat it as any other accidental disconnection

In the case of Naramath where an opponent did not join a scheduled [B] match in the first place, after 10mins seek assistance in #fumbbladmin (or file a support ticket) to get your team unscheduled. The staff will note the opposing coach who did not show and if regularly doing so will deal with them.

Also it is considered improper to name the opposing coach in these matters, even if the rest of us find it funny Smile

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2011 - 22:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Asta,

So you are saying one can dodge a B matchup by simply going off line? A coach can;t be held to a match up any more?

A lot of coaches matched vs ClawBomb teams might be happy to know this....

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2011 - 22:57 Reply with quote Back to top

That's not what I said. Read it again. Read the full thing.

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2011 - 22:58 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:
So you are saying one can dodge a B matchup by simply going off line? A coach can;t be held to a match up any more?

no he's not.
he said that the admins _are_ noting who drops/abandon matches, and action would be taken where appropriate.

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2011 - 23:02 Reply with quote Back to top

"note the opposing coach who did not show and if regularly doing so will deal with them."

- am just pointing out that this is very fuzzy. One would not have to drop _regularly_ to avoid the occassional min/maxed team, no?

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2011 - 23:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Pythrr, someone certainly could get away with a couple drops, but even if they were occasional, patterns are watched. If your 3 drops a month (or whatever) are all against the same type of team, you will be in trouble. Since the alternative is possibly banning someone for a power outage, I'm ok with how things stand.

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2011 - 23:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Astarael wrote:

If someone leaves from a game IN PROGRESS (keith's case), follow the disconnection procedure by going to Duketyrions link there, or finding it through Help -> Problems, Disconnections and other issues. No matter if they said they were rage quitting, or it just looks like one you can not prove it was such and must treat it as any other accidental disconnection

In the case of Naramath where an opponent did not join a scheduled [B] match in the first place, after 10mins seek assistance in #fumbbladmin (or file a support ticket) to get your team unscheduled. The staff will note the opposing coach who did not show and if regularly doing so will deal with them.

Also it is considered improper to name the opposing coach in these matters, even if the rest of us find it funny Smile

Thanks Astarael for the help, The coach who i was playing has decided to finish and it ended as i said above 2-0 to me, The match only took 12hrs 8 mins to finish Smile
pythrr

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2011 - 23:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity wrote:
Pythrr, someone certainly could get away with a couple drops, but even if they were occasional, patterns are watched. If your 3 drops a month (or whatever) are all against the same type of team, you will be in trouble. Since the alternative is possibly banning someone for a power outage, I'm ok with how things stand.

Good. Just seeing clarification, not planning on burning a Libyan city...
Chewie

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2011 - 23:52 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:
Macavity wrote:

They're quite good at doing that themselves.
Mr_Foulscumm

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2011 - 00:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Chewie wrote:
pythrr wrote:
Macavity wrote:

They're quite good at doing that themselves.

Clarifications?

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2011 - 00:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Keith-Lemon wrote:
Astarael wrote:

Thanks Astarael for the help, The coach who i was playing has decided to finish and it ended as i said above 2-0 to me, The match only took 12hrs 8 mins to finish Smile

I have a started game that has been pending for what must be close to a month now.

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2011 - 01:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Keith-Lemon wrote:
Astarael wrote:

Good thing it wasn't cricket then. Very Happy
 Jump to: