55 coaches online • Server time: 13:09
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Adar

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2010 - 19:26 Reply with quote Back to top

I tried searching for an answer but right now the java client is larger than my screen which mean that I cannot use the chat function and check some of the skills on skilled players.

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2010 - 19:48 Reply with quote Back to top

are you using a netbook? (ie: tiny 10 inch screen?)

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2010 - 19:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Did you read this? http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=15998
Grod

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2010 - 20:52 Reply with quote Back to top

I have to say it:

Get a bigger screen!

Oscar Wilde
Adar

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2010 - 20:59 Reply with quote Back to top

I have kinda solved it by moving the taskbar (the bottom thing with a windows sign) to the left side of the page while playing. Thereby I can hit the go for it button too.

pythrr wrote:
are you using a netbook? (ie: tiny 10 inch screen?)

13 inch laptop.

Rawlf wrote:
Did you read this? http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=15998

Thank you but that solution seem to be more troublesome than its worth. I only had trouble hitting go for it and writing in the chat. Ski

Grod wrote:
I have to say it:

Get a bigger screen!

I have actually had the same trouble on the largest screen I have seen so far. I think it had something to do with the widescreen settings.

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2010 - 21:02 Reply with quote Back to top

i had to move the task bar when i first played bec the client only just fit my screen, I just changed the res and it was solved Smile

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2010 - 21:06 Reply with quote Back to top

I had exactly the same problem earlier this week when my new widescreen laptop arrived.
Taskbar is now on the right hand side of my screen which solved it, but ive also remembered to use keyboard shortcuts for GFI etc.
DanNeilson

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2010 - 07:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Easy fix: right click your .exe file for the client in the directory, select properties --> compatibility tab --> run in 640 X 480 Screen resolution. your client will now always open in that resolution, then simply maximize the window or whatever you want to do with the size Razz
DanNeilson

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2010 - 07:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry for old thread bump :S I thought the forums on here were used more than once per month XD Aparently last post was April 28 :S
Stad

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2011 - 03:00 Reply with quote Back to top

DanNeilson wrote:
Sorry for old thread bump :S I thought the forums on here were used more than once per month XD Aparently last post was April 28 :S

I have a wide screen as well and I get a window as well and it sees everything but the chat window entry part. I go to the jar directly and it seems to be a different screen from what I play in. Is this normal?
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2011 - 03:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Go to the control panel and open Java. After that click on the advanced tab, then click on the little + icon next to security, followed by clicking the little + icon next to general, then remove the tick from the box that says 'show sandbox warning banner'. Finally click 'apply' and 'ok', you should be good to go.
Prinz

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2011 - 07:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Switch to small field.

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2011 - 05:08 Reply with quote Back to top

harvestmouse wrote:
Go to the control panel and open Java. After that click on the advanced tab, then click on the little + icon next to security, followed by clicking the little + icon next to general, then remove the tick from the box that says 'show sandbox warning banner'. Finally click 'apply' and 'ok', you should be good to go.

Yah I just saw that, sadly vista is hiding java from my control panel. I hope to change it in game or choose 2nd choice
Prinz

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2011 - 06:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Just hit classic view.
This issue doesn't affect javabb though.