33 coaches online • Server time: 01:01
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coach
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What is the best new stunty concept?
Clan Moulder
7%
 7%  [ 7 ]
Smurfs
11%
 11%  [ 10 ]
Jockeys
2%
 2%  [ 2 ]
Skryre Slaves
25%
 25%  [ 22 ]
Beasties
5%
 5%  [ 5 ]
Ratlings
5%
 5%  [ 5 ]
Circus
17%
 17%  [ 15 ]
Woodlings
2%
 2%  [ 2 ]
Jellies
12%
 12%  [ 11 ]
Spiderling
10%
 10%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 88

DropDeadFred

Post   Posted: Oct 07, 2004 - 19:44 Reply with quote Back to top

i really like circus, the fun factor on them, not like stunty is all about winning, they sound well good

Post   Posted: Oct 07, 2004 - 20:12 Reply with quote Back to top

I want to vote but there are so many versions of each team on each thread (i.e., 2-3 circus teams proposed on the link) that I am not sure what team I would be voting for. I like the original idea of the beasties but if you read on in the thread, the base players have OFAB and Thrall!?! which seriously changes the team. So if I vote for them what did I vote for? Wink

Post   Posted: Oct 07, 2004 - 20:27 Reply with quote Back to top

When will you apply star players for all stunty races ???

peikko wrote:
What do YOU think is the best new stunty leeg concept? Note that new concept should offer something new to stunty. Also do not pay much attention to naming of some of these concepts or into their fluff as there will NOT be any smurfs or *ling added to leeg. What we are now searching is the basic concept.

Clan Moulder
Smurfs
Jockeys
Skryre Slaves
Beasties
Ratlings
Circus
Woodlings
Jellies
Spiderling
Tinkywinky

Post   Posted: Oct 07, 2004 - 20:59 Reply with quote Back to top

I think star players should be top priority. It's really unfair the way things are now.

Post   Posted: Oct 07, 2004 - 21:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Evo's team cant remember what its called but its the most interesting concept for a stunty team I've seen in a while.

If this vote will produce a real fumbbl team its clearly the best option.

Nuff said

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2004 - 02:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I voted for the Jockeys, since I developed them. Very Happy Beyond that, and more importantly in my mind, I was also able to do a bit of playtesting with them. My cursory results are that they are relatively unique, viable, fun, and mayhemful. My concern with many of teams listed is that they seem to be in early developmental stages, and have not been playtested at all in their current forms. Unfortunately, I don't have any time to help out in this regard, although I would very much like to. I have only been able to play one or two games in the last couple of months. Sad

Anyway, although I voted for Jockeys, I wanted to give input on a couple of others; however, I will be the first to admit that I have not playtested them, so my opinions are solely based on how I anticipate they would turn out:

1) The idea of a stunty skaven team sounds good, but I have yet to see a roster that I really like. I'm honestly not a big fan of the Skyre Slaves, although the core players sound fun. The rest of the team I really don't like too much... reasons include that I don't think any player should have av11, for example. I guess I'm just not sure why that team has generated the most votes so far. I just don't get a "skaven" feel from it, if that makes any sense.

2) The circus team on the other hand (Evo's version) would have my second vote, were I able to give one. It sounds fun, although I think you will need to have a certain level of skill and/or luck to score and survive well with them.

3) The Beasties would have my third vote, although I'm not exactly sure which roster I'd be voting on. I think it needs a bit of fine tuning perhaps, so my vote would be for the developed concept, and not for a specific team at this point.

I could give more opinions on the others, but suffice to say at this point I would not cast a vote for them. I actually do like ALL of the concepts (especially the Jellies... lol), but the team development seems to need more work for most of them.

Just my thoughts, for what they're worth.

~hunter
Miyuso

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2004 - 07:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I know it's too late, but i should have posted my Delauro. Too late now, Let me know next time your thinking about something similar. Gives me more time for Play testing. Unless of course, people want them up now.

Brad
 Jump to: