24 coaches online • Server time: 09:07
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Bruno

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2004 - 11:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Ill join this quite impressive crowd of people who has answered the call to help out a little on this site we all are addicted to.

Seeing that im a swede and that I assume you got the swedish language covered in detail and besides that I only can offer my knowledge in english. If I tried to offer my knowledge in german my old german teacher would laugh so much that she most certanly would drop dead on the spot.

As said, I live in sweden but tend to drop by fumbbl a lot of times during the day and evening to check up on recent games in tournaments that I organise and to keep track of factions
nittistrand

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2004 - 11:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Well seems that i´m not alone in wanting to be an approver.
I live in Sweden and understand Swedish, Norwegian, English, German and some Danish.
I´m online about 6-8 hours a day.

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2004 - 11:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Ohhhkay... I feel pretty stooopid being someone that really only speaks English. I know some French, but not enough to catch clever tricks (in English things like Far Cue) and stuff like that.

Not a lot of time on my hands but if you're stuck I'd be happy to be a "reservist."

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2004 - 11:55 Reply with quote Back to top

I would be interested in Helping Neverborn with the GMT +10 timezone. I'm on quite alot in both the mornings and evenings, and remember the days before Tourney Division. I've also played over 500 games in the year and almost a third I've been around. I only really speak english, but I know a little bit of German.

Brad
Cyco

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2004 - 12:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Im interested in helping. Im here almost daily.

I speak swedish and english.

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2004 - 12:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I also volunteer, speak Spanish, French, English and some Italian and Swede Surprised

TaChIkOmA! \o/
moog

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2004 - 14:58 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm online <i>almost</i> around the clock and think of myself as trustworthy
you'll just have to take my word for it I guess... Wink
Other than english I speak swedish.
Diamond5119

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2004 - 15:16 Reply with quote Back to top

I am fluent in french and english (Oh Canada!!!) as well as taking german classes at the moment...I get online on FUMBBL everyday, unless something big happens and I would love to be a team approver

Diamond5119, Quebec Canada, GMT -5 (very often online during the daytime, my time)
Kane

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2004 - 15:34 Reply with quote Back to top

hi there,
think i played so much on this great site,
its time to do some boring jobs.
i live in germany and speak english and german Wink
if u need me just PM me or find me on irc...

kane
LordRummickIV

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2004 - 23:45 Reply with quote Back to top

If can help: I speak Spanish, Catalanish, and English.

I can understand French, and a little German.
DropDeadFred

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2004 - 00:04 Reply with quote Back to top

LordRummickIV wrote:
If can help: I speak Spanish, Catalanish, and English.

I can understand French, and a little German.

Catalanish? Smile

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2004 - 00:34 Reply with quote Back to top

I am one of the ignorant English masses. I speak English. That's it. (although currently trying to learn German).

I am online quite a bit, usually just to trawl through the forums. I'm one of those freaks who has just as much enjoyment reading some of the crap we write as I do playing. (Hence I think ploughing through team approvals would be right up my street).

Oh, and as an approver a certain Grotty Little team wouldn't have made it past me!! Wink

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2004 - 21:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I have an interest as a team approver.

I am on line a lot.

I am English, but also speak Spanish fluently and understand very well Catalan and Valenciano (If you realy can distinguish the difference of the two later...)

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2004 - 21:55 Reply with quote Back to top

i can be an approver too.... and i understand swedish and english....
CorporateSlave3

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2004 - 22:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I'm nothing like reliable, especially now with Cruise Ship Drydock season in full swing I'm out of town a lot.
I also may have to vanish from fumbbl completely in the near future, as my job could change drastically at any moment.
I really only speak English, since my neither my Spanish nor French is nowhere nearly good enough to catch all manner of slang and naughtiness.

So what do I bring to the table? Well, I can't really apply as an approver given the above, but my wife is a native Hungarian speaker (she's teaching me, but I can't even manage pidgin Hungarian atm), and she adores the teams I've named after her and puppies even if she thinks the game itself is rubbish.

So, if any approval monkeys are having a hard time with a Hungarian named team they could PM me with the lineup and I'd be happy to have her take a look. Plus this way mebbe I can learn all the good Hungarian swears that she's hesitant to teach me Very Happy w00t! In any case, I hereby invite any approval monkeys to consider me an intermittent Hungarian resource, since none of the offers I've seen so far included this language, and Grum did mention it specifically as a need...
 Jump to: