42 coaches online • Server time: 10:40
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Roseph

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2011 - 01:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok folks here is your chance to vote for the FUMBBL awards. Cast your vote here by stating the award, the coach and why they deserve it. I ll update this post as the votes come in
Ro

Award: Coach's Coach
Coach: Koadah
Votes 2

Last edited by Roseph on Aug 29, 2011 - 03:29; edited 1 time in total
Randy_Moss

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2011 - 02:12 Reply with quote Back to top

tsk tsk no no
post removed by GG Gobberson
Randy_Moss

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2011 - 02:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Seriously, though:

Reason: The 145 club and league organizing skills. He shows new coaches the way, and brings the rest of the coaches together. Bravo!
Dalfort

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2011 - 02:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Randy_Moss wrote:
Seriously, though:

Reason: The 145 club and league organizing skills. He shows new coaches the way, and brings the rest of the coaches together. Bravo!

+1 and he also runs the House Rule Open League too, pushing the frontier of the League division.
nin

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2011 - 22:27 Reply with quote Back to top

and his stats too and the Human League Premiership and sprint...
Malmir

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2011 - 22:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Contribution = Painstate for his Majors fluff - even if he does have me pegged as in an asylum!
Ehlers

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2011 - 11:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Best Contribution to FUMBBL this year
Coach: Garion
Runners op: Koadah, Kalimar, Ro, Lakrilo (how could I forgot him, sry)
Reason:
Was a really hard one between these guys and in the end I guess I just picked one of them. Koadah with his constant work in the league scene etc. Kalimar for the Client and Ro for making GLN going again. But I think that Garion deserve some notice of being the main driver behind updating the help section (I hope I am right on this one..).

Best Coach Award
Coach: Tarabaralla
Reason:
Just pure awesome in my eyes of how he played through the Black Box. Also made people copy his play style, tactic and strategy of team development. Why he is my pick.

Luckiest Coach
Coach: None
Have not played any matches or watched, so cant really put a vote down here.

Best Team Award
Team: Snails' Revengers
Again Tarabaralla get the vote for his Nurgle Team. I have always loved the Nurgle Team as a concept. Although the CRP Nurgle Team is stronger, my love for them died a bit. But watching this team made me rethink of how to play Nurgle a bit and made me go back to play those nasty smelly things.

Best Match Report
Report: https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3139078
I rarely read others match reports, so hard to pick one. But will pick the recent one made by Tauro. First after many months he read my article on Blood Bowl Mind in the GLN and was the first respond I got to that article, but was kinda a different respond I had expected. But it did make me smile and puzzled at the same time. So why I nominate his match report (ours).

-Edited

Last edited by Ehlers on Aug 30, 2011 - 11:36; edited 1 time in total
Garion

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2011 - 11:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Ehlers wrote:
Runners op: Koadah, Kalimar, Ro
Reason:
Was a really hard one between these guys and in the end I guess I just picked one of them. Koadah with his constant work in the league scene etc. Kalimar for the Client and Ro for making GLN going again. But I think that Garion deserve some notice of being the main driver behind updating the help section (I hope I am right on this one..).

That's very kind of you, yes I did an aweful lot of work on the help section, but no one deserves the award more that Christer (unless of course he is ineligible from this award), Kalimar and Lakrillo for creating the new client.

Ehlers wrote:

Best Coach Award
Coach: Tarabaralla
Reason:
Just pure awesome in my eyes of how he played through the Black Box. Also made people copy his play style, tactic and strategy of team development. Why he is my pick.

Also a definate no. Yes he must be a very good coach etc... but no coach that whines that much should be eligible. Vicius all the way for me. He consistently plays the highest standard of bloodbowl I ever see on the site. He also uses the best Ogres ever in the Tournaments, and sticks to Vampires in leagues and has an incredible record with them. He is the best coach I have played against and seen play and he is also very humble when he gets a good dicing which I have seen first hand with a 4-0 win against him. No crying at all etc....

Last edited by Garion on Aug 30, 2011 - 11:28; edited 2 times in total
Malmir

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2011 - 11:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Can I change my vote as I was thinking more of forums - Christer, Kalimar and Lakrillo should defnitely get the award for contribution.

Garion wrote:
Ehlers wrote:
Runners op: Koadah, Kalimar, Ro
Reason:

That's very kind of you, yes I did an aweful lot of work on the help section, but no one deserves the award more that Christer (unless of course he is ineligible from this award), Kalimar and Lakrillo for creating the new client.
Ehlers

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2011 - 11:40 Reply with quote Back to top

@Garion
Christer would take this award each year if able to nominate him. If we can vote on Christer I will change my vote in an instant. I just more see this as to who volentearly help towards creating a better FMUBBL (the community and not Christer himself).
Beside he should get his own award Smile
Oh And Lakrilo of cause also. How could I forgot him Sad

@Malmir
I think you have to pick one person. Why it is so hard to pick between those people.

Last edited by Ehlers on Aug 30, 2011 - 11:42; edited 1 time in total
Rijssiej

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2011 - 11:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Luckiest Coach
Coach: PeteW
Reason: I have never seen another coach with as much consistent luck.

Last edited by Rijssiej on Aug 30, 2011 - 11:57; edited 1 time in total
Garion

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2011 - 11:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Luckiest coach, cribbleobblepie just for clearing the pitch 3 games running Very Happy

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2011 - 11:53 Reply with quote Back to top

I would like seeing the "Best Contribution to FUMBBL this year" divided into 2 awards. One for physical contribution (code, art and so on), and one for community contribution (recruiters, newbie helpers, interesting stat wizards and contributors to the FUMBBL lore (such as GNL).

There are so many people that are doing great, it would be a shame to only give one of them a prize.

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2011 - 11:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Biggest Forum troll:

?

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2011 - 11:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Shraaaag wrote:
I would like seeing the "Best Contribution to FUMBBL this year" divided into 2 awards. One for physical contribution (code, art and so on), and one for community contribution (recruiters, newbie helpers, interesting stat wizards and contributors to the FUMBBL lore (such as GNL).

There are so many people that are doing great, it would be a shame to only give one of them a prize.

That reminds me, Knut Rockie needs a big mention here as well